FS: Ibanez S7420FM *Near Mint* w/ Duncan JB7

• Thread starter zimbloth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is a 2000 MIJ Ibanez S7420FM in beautiful condition and setup perfectly. It has a Seymour Duncan JB-7 in the bridge, sounds awesome. This thing is in prestine shape. I'd say it's 'near mint', a few tiny flaws but nothing that shows up in pics. I've owned a couple of these and have played even more, and I've never seen one in this nice shape. I got this on an impulse buy and now I realize it wasn't smart as I can't really afford it.

I will ship overseas, do it all the time, just ask for a shipping quote :) Given the $80 pickup upgrade and how rare it is to find one of these in this condition, I believe my asking price $599 is fair (which is what I paid for it). It will come with a padded gigbag. Please note the back cavity cover IS included, I just had it off for the pics. Also note that since I took these pics I lemon-oil'd the fretboard/put on fresh strings. It looks much darker and nicer now. It was pretty dry when I got it.

I will accept PayPal only for international transactions, USA I can also accept a Money Order. Any questions free to ask. No trades please.

Saber%20010.jpg

Saber%20005.jpg

Saber%20008.jpg

Saber%20011.jpg

Saber%20012.jpg

For more pics click here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn... that is a beauty! I'm not in the market for one of these myself, but that guitar is going to make somebody VERY happy.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn... that is a beauty! I'm not in the market for one of these myself, but that guitar is going to make somebody VERY happy.

Yeah, it definitely will. It plays like a dream. I have too many gtrs and I'm a hardtail guy.

Wow, WTF is with everybody selling these now?

I see most Ibanez models for sale all the time, UVs, RG7s, etc. But yeah I see theres another S7420FM on here. Mine is different though ;)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
How firm are you on that price?

Pretty firm man. I know these usually go for around $550, but I believe with the Seymour Duncan and the condition its in, the price is fair. Personally I don't think a nicer Ibanez 7 can be found anywhere for what I'm asking :) I suppose if you want me to put the horrible stock bridge pickup back in I could ask for less.

Mamoulian

Reaction score
Sorry, my business english is not quite developed: What does shipping quote mean?
Man, I´m drooling over one of these for years.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sorry, my business english is not quite developed: What does shipping quote mean?
Man, I´m drooling over one of these for years.

It just means, if you are interested in the guitar, I can find out how much it will cost to ship to your country. A shipping quote is just finding out a price/estimate.

EDIT: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
')