FS: Ibanez Universe 777BK Guitar, UK - Berkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1m3b4g

Reaction score
Hi,

I've tried to read the rules about this but get the following message:
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I finally found the rules...

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez UV 777BK Guitar, Good condition, UK
Modifications (if any):
DP703 Modded Bridge Pickup (Dimzario Blaze 7 Custom), original included + more
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell Case, Extra Pickups, Trembar, Backplate, Good quality strap
Location (City,State or City,Country): Reading, Berkshire, England
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Plz Prv msg me and reply here.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): um... I'm D1m3b4g2 on Jemsite and my ebay userid is pj_may
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking for £1000, flexible to offers
Pictures: www.dimebag.me.uk/UV/

*PS - I've put up some new High Res Pictures in good Sun light :) *

Now feel free to read the rest of the gumph.

So onwards we go...

I originally posted this on Jemsite, my user is similar "D1m3b4g2".
I dont have any direct references that I can site on here, but the guitar I want to sell was done as a deal over jemsite originally. I've looked for the post but I can't find the original thread.

Anyway...

---

Hi

I have up for sale my Ibanez Universe 777VBK guitar.
It is in very good condition, hardly played by myself but well taken care of!
Please take a look at the pictures here:

Index of /UV

I purchased the guitar about 6 months ago with the mind to use it on a project I was involved with in London, I ended up leaving the project shortly after buying the guitar and as such it has sat still in it's hard case pondering it's own existence for a while.

Due to circumstances that have occured today, I can no longer afford to let it sit by weeping in my wardrobe, so it is up for sale. I really do not want to see it go for the sake of it so I hope this will go to a good home.

Some facts about the guitar:

Serial number is F02 22597 - 2002 model, good year!

Frets and fingerboard have been taken care of with Dr Ducks Axe Wax regularly to keep everything clean and prevent drying/cracking of the fingerboard.

Trem bar included in case
All saddles on trem look in good condition, all volume/tone pots working fine with no crackling or buzz.
Back plate included in case (not attached in pictures)

Guitar has been modded with a Dimarzio Blaze 7 Custom (DP703) pickup in the bridge which provides slightly more trebble and mid to allow the guitar to cut through better at lower tunings.

Included in the deal (as can be seen in the pictures) you get:
The original Blaze II 7 pickup that came with the guitar should you want to put it back,
A Dimarzio evolution 7 pickup,
Seymour Duncan JB 7 pickup.
I also have a 7 string invader pickup lying around that I can throw in should you want it.

Joe Satriani Black / Silver good quality strap.

Currently setup to my specs with a good action, fairly low, with 9 - 54 strings tuned in standard B.

There is one small collection of of paint chips around the bottom area of the guitar just on the outer rim under the jack and a tiny little scratch on the top side of the guitar that is barely noticeable. Overall the guitar is in very good condition and setup like a dream.

With the guitar in such good condition, it coming with a hardcase and the potential to have up to 4 pickups worth 80 quid each thrown in, i'm putting the guitar up initally for £1000 but will take good / sensible offers on it. Go on, make me an offer.

Contact me!

---

If this breaks the rules I apologise, but there you have it.
Check out the pics and make me an offer.

Thanks

Paul

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
good to see someone from Reading post here, welcome man! :welcome:

sorry the post is not business related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')