FS: Jackson 7-String

• Thread starter Robotechnology
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotechnology

Reaction score
Jackson.jpg

Made in Japan Jackson DR7. Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, with reverse inlays and headstock. Duncan Design pups and strings thru body. OHSC included. 9.0 condition. Selling because I now have a custom made fixed bridge 7 and have purchased TWO $,$$$ made in USA guitars in the past 2 weeks. Only $300 shipped CONUS! $405 shipped to Europe!

contact me via SixStringGuitars@aol.com

XIEmperorIX

\m/ Metal Dan \m/
Reaction score
Make it black and slap a floyd rose on there and thats the same guitar I have..hell you're even using the same strap! :lol: $350 aint bad..I'd get it if I had the money :wallbash:

Robotechnology

Reaction score
Price dropped to $300 including shipping CONUS. I have no problem shipping internationally as I have purchased equipment that way before. With INTL shipping, it'd be about $405 USD to Europe (with transit time being about a week).

SixStringGuitars@aol.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robotechnology

Reaction score
More pics:

03d63e91eb.jpg

3f9efd0933.jpg

ocase.jpg

This is a STEAL on a made in Japan guitar (it is not made in Korea like most imports are).

Status
Not open for further replies.