FS: Jackson Randy Rhoads 7 (RR7)

• Thread starter rudeez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rudeez

vildhjarta
Reaction score
Hi peeps!

Been looking after another guitar for awhile and decided to sell my randy 7 string.

Jackson RR7 model nr: 9656397

The bridge pickup is changed to a real Seymor Duncan one but the neck one is still the original "Duncan design" one.
The guitar is in good condition besides from the typical problem with V models, the upper fin got a few dents.

Technical specs:

22 frets
String through body
Reversed headstock

The pics pretty much speaks for themselves for now.
Any questions or other info wanted, feel free to contact me through.
mail:
rudeez@gmail.com

msn:
rudeboysrecords@hotmail.com

The guitar is located in Sweden but theres no problem for me to send it worldwide aslong as the buyer pays the shipping cost.

Price then.. God i got no idea about it. But since i need to put a price here let's say we can start about $670 and then discuss the price from there.

Jimmie Åkerström
Vänortsvägen 4
82441 Hudiksvall
SWEDEN
+46702433896

Attachments

• SL273457.jpg
    SL273457.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 315
  • SL273469.jpg
    SL273469.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 284

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brord

Furor Teutonicus
Reaction score
What scale is the neck? Is it a 25.5 or is it a 24.75?
Have u got an indication of shipping costs to the Netherlands and a price in Euro's?

rudeez

vildhjarta
Reaction score
Checked the scale now, it's a 25.5". Will check the shipping alternatives during the day, np!
And i'll come up with a price incl shipping in euros.

//Best regards, Jimmie

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, the page you went to before you were able to post a new thread strongly suggested an ebay profile or another board where you'd had a number of transactions with other members. ;)

Metalfiend's more tolerant than myself, I usually just nuke threads that don't comply with our forum for sale guidelines.

rudeez

vildhjarta
Reaction score
Well.. Havent done any selling over ebay and stuff before since i live in sweden but hey, you really think that i would cheat on someone? that would be pretty bad for my band, im sure some of the forum ppl checked us out atleast.

rudeez

vildhjarta
Reaction score
haha you see :) wouldent be to good if i cheated someone thinking of that we releaseing our album this summer. about the shipping im still looking for the best way to send it.

RhoadsFan9

Reaction score
hey, if there was a jackson guitar that played just like this one, what would it be, cause im thinking i wanna play somthin like it to get an idea about it, any guitars?

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Pretty sure this necrobump is older than my membership here..:lol: come on guys, take questions about 2 year old sale threads to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')