[FS] Kramer Pacer II USA pink (1987)

shreddyknight

Reaction score
Description:

Selling for a good friend of mine a super nice hard rock guitar from the true 80´s. A Kramer Pacer Custom PCII model from 1987.... a very sexy 27 years old lady in rare flip flop pink finish, wich turns from pink to violet with the light.

Condition:

Guitar is in excellent condition for its age. Only a couple of spots on top (barely unnoticeable under certain angle) and one minor mark on edge. Rest with normal play wear but a very well taken care guitar with no chips and dings on body. Original german Floyd Rose absolutely greast condition. Pickups were upgraded with Seymour Duncan white set of 2 single coils SSL6 Custom in neck and middle position and JB at bridge. Comes with one volume, two tones knobs, 5 position selector switch and mini switch for splitting the bridge humbuker into single sounding.

Originally bridge was mounted on body and cavity was made a pro luthier to make it recessed tremolo system.

Included is the non original hard case pictured, Dimarzio strap clip-lock in black and trem bar.

Price:

700 euros + shipping (around 80-90 euros fully insured and with tracking number)

References:

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Valencia in Spain (Europe).
International OK?: Yes.. I have no problems with that..
Contact Info (No Phone #s): javinavarro2@hotmail.com (also can find me at facebook)
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):.
- 17 positive iTrader at Jemsite. Nickname: Shreddyknight (Jemsite - iTrader - shreddyknight)
- 5-6 guitars bought at Kramer forum in 3 years of membership having almost 1000 posts..
Nickname: Shreddyknight- 100% positive fedback at ebay with over 166 items/votes. Nickname: Findolost(Perfil de votos de eBay de findolost)
- 5 guitars sold at this forum "7string.org" to: "Ralphy1976", "digitalpig", "Xykhron","Albiogenesis" and "Terminal Function".

Pics:

43f32f47b99062632712d1e26db13092o.jpg

b3fb44bd59774499e49de3ad5b26c22bo.jpg

a64a9b5ec23502da6a52e91cd6c154e4o.jpg

4ab7ff545ec09299c12e934ecccf3744o.jpg

Cheers¡¡

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')