FS: Madison Divinity III, Line 6 POD X3 Pro - Aussie Sale

RiffRaff

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Madison Divinity III 120W tube amp, Line 6 POD X3 Pro and a Rocktron power amp which *needs repair*
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with boxes and manuals.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Adelaide, South Australia
International OK? : No. Australia Only
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM Here
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay My World - andy_rofe
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1300 for the lot. Not really looking to part this out at the moment
Pictures: Please refer to attached.

I also have this for sale locally on Gumtree and here is the complete listing if you want more info. :)

The items for sale are as follows.

- Madison Divinity III 120watt Tube amplifier (Bought in America)
- Line 6 POD X3 Pro modelling pre-amp and effects unit (Bought in America)
- a non-working Rocktron Velocity 300 Solid State Power amplifier. *This needs repair.*
- Voltage converter to operate both the POD X3 Pro and Madison Divinity III is included.

The Madison Divinity III is a 3 channel amplifier with 1 clean channel and 2 gain channels. All channels have individual EQs, reverb and the clean channel also has a boost switch. Also comes with a footswitch which gives complete control over the amp. From speaking with support staff a few years ago there is power transformer and it is switchable to Australian 240V but I haven't opened the amp to have a look seeing I am not an amp tech but it is able to. This was never gigged, works perfectly and was kept in a home studio and is in pristine condition.

Line 6 POD X3 Pro is the rack mount version of the popular X3 Range with the most inputs/outputs of all the X3 line. It is a versatile solution as it can be used as a pre-amp, seperate multi-effects unit, or a recording solution. This was used strictly in a home studio, works perfectly, was never gigged and is in fantastic condition. Like the Madison Divinity amp it needs the voltage converter to operate it (this is being sold with it). Refer to the photos.

The final item in the bundle for sale is a Rocktron Velocity 300 Solid State Power Amp. THIS POWER-AMP NEEDS REPAIR. I am including it because it is a fantastic power-amp and if someone knows how to fix it, it will be a bargain. It does power up and the lights do display but I am unable to get any sound coming out of it. I don't know why and I haven't taken it to an amp tech but this could be a steal for someone who can get it working. This has a universal voltage adapter on the back of it and it's set to Australian voltage.

Local pickup preferred however postage is negotiable. Cheers :)

Attachments

• Bundle.jpg
    Bundle.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Madison Divinity 1.jpg
    Madison Divinity 1.jpg
    950.1 KB · Views: 45
  • pod x3 2.jpg
    pod x3 2.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 17
  • power amp 1.jpg
    power amp 1.jpg
    943.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Red amp.jpg
    Red amp.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
hey mate, I would be interested in fixing that velocity 300, would you be at all open to splitting it up?