FS: Mesa Boogie Recto half stack

• Thread starter PACK018
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PACK018

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 3 ch Dual recto along with mesa 4x12 loaded with vintage 30's
Modifications (if any): none currently has EL34's
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Orginal foot swith all cables and leather cover.
Location (City,State or City,Country): NJ -Hoboken,
Contact Info (No Phone #s) plz email @ Pack018@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): sold several times on here.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): asking $1500 or best offer. NO Trades

I've babied this amp since I bought it. Condition is excellent no ,rips, tears. I've own it for about 2 years. Excellent tone, by far the best amp I've ever played. Its been in my apartment for most of time. If you want to pass by and try it out you're more then welcome. I'd prefer pick-up but I'll be willing to meet you half way or even deliver if you're within 30-45mins as long you pay for toll + gas. If you are willing to pay the shipping I'll ship. Not interested in trades. Looking to sale as a half stack. Dont really want to separate. For more info plz email me.

Pictures:
2011-04-20143729.jpg

mesa4.jpg

mesa5.jpg

mesaboogie1.jpg

mesaboogie2.jpg

mesaboogie3.jpg

k7s3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Free bump! If I weren't moving out west next week, I'd buy that off you. Really miss my Recto since selling it.

PACK018

Reaction score
thx dude, this is definitely the best amp I've played on.

')