FS MESA/Boogie Vintage PowerHouse 115 bass cab, 5 month old and MINT UK

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:MESA/Boogie Vintage PowerHouse 115 cab is a rugged, deep, ported bass cab with a horn and attenuator level control. It also has a three way crossover to change what frequency band goes through the horn making this 115 really usable for a one cab rig, or as a combination with another cab. It's 8ohms, 400Watts and has a single Mesa powerhouse 15" speaker. I bought this brand new in March of this year.
Modifications (if any):None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Mesa slip cover and Trak Lok castors.
Location (City,State or City,Country):I live in Farnborough, Hampshire, work in Reading Berkshire and go to University in London.
Contact Info (No Phone #s):pM, Jemsite under same name, or nicholas.howlett@hotmail.co.uk
References (eBay or other forum userid): Fun111 on Jemsite (regular, but no iTrader), nicholas.howlett on ebay.co.uk
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):£375 obo
Pictures: (Ampeg SVT-3Pro - SOLD) and Mesa Vintage PowerHouse 15 - Basschat.co.uk

No trades, I don't play bass live anymore and I don't plan on dons again so this awesome cab's gotta go.

Cash on collection would be ideal, I'm willing to drive a fair way to meet and exchange, might ask for a bit of fuel money if it's a long way, collection preferred though. I can ship in the UK from my shop, but this will cost a lot, if you've ever seen a Mesa cab, you'll know they're built like tanks and weigh just as much. Probably looking in the region of 40GBP which is covered at buyers expense.

Thanks, this is an awesome cab, but my house is full and I'm saving up for something, lol. All sensible offers considered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.