FS...Must go!

• Thread starter NegaTiveXero
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a bunch of shit that I don't really need, however I do need money so, here you go.

Digitech Multi-Chorus (XMC): It's in perfect working order and sounds great, I just don't have much of a use for it. SOLD

Ibanez Chorus/Flanger (CF7): It's works great and it sound like it did when I got it. SOLD

Ibanez Phaser (PH7): Works and sounds great. SOLD

I also have two old DOD pedals. One is called the Thrash Master (FX59) and the other is a Stereo Flanger (FX75-B). They not in very good condition and I'm not sure if they work. They use a different power plug (not the barrel type), they use the straight input (like a headphone jack). SOLD

I have two bridge pickups from old guitars that I used to have. One is from a Japanese RG7421 and the other is from a Dean Avalanche 7. I'd let go of the Dean one for 15 shipped. The ibanez pickup is on hold.

I might have some other stuff, so I'll add it as I find it.

I'll get pictures up in a minute too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
DOD Pedals
P3170202.jpg

Ibanez Pedals
P3170209.jpg

Digitech Pedal
P3170207.jpg

Pickups (left one is the Dean, right one is the Ibanez)
P3170211.jpg

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Ibanez Chorus/Flanger is SOLD.

Thanks Donnie. Everything else is still up for grabs.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Bump.

I also have plenty of power adapters I can throw one in with the pedals for $8 extra.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a bunch of shit that I don't really need, however I do need money so, here you go.

Digitech Multi-Chorus (XMC): It's in perfect working order and sounds great, I just don't have much of a use for it. SOLD

Ibanez Chorus/Flanger (CF7): It's works great and it sound like it did when I got it. SOLD

Ibanez Phaser (PH7): Works and sounds great. SOLD

I also have two old DOD pedals. One is called the Thrash Master (FX59) and the other is a Stereo Flanger (FX75-B). They not in very good condition and I'm not sure if they work. They use a different power plug (not the barrel type), they use the straight input (like a headphone jack). SOLD

I have two bridge pickups from old guitars that I used to have. One is from a Japanese RG7421 and the other is from a Dean Avalanche 7. I'd let go of the Ibanez one for 20 shipped and the Dean one for 15 shipped.

I might have some other stuff, so I'll add it as I find it.

I'll get pictures up in a minute too.

The two bridge pickups and the two DOD pedals are the only things left.

I also have a Crate GT212 120W amp, but I'm kind of weary about shipping it. So, if you want to pay for the shipping I'll work out a price.

')