FS: My Ibanez Universe/Feline

• Thread starter maliciousteve
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
You've all seen the guitar before and i've decided to sell it. I haven't been using it for a while since i got my PRS.
The guitar is pretty much in the same shape as i bought it from Jonathan Law(Feline Guitars) late last december with only one very small ding on the lower horn. Here's some specs:
Alder Body
1 EMG 707
Volume and Tone control
Ibanez UV7PWH neck
Lo Pro Edge 7 trem
Set up for 9 - 42 with a 60 on the Low B
Here's some pictures
DSC00963.jpg

UNIVERSE1.jpg

I have it on sale on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....80011644353&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
but if some one is willing to pay what i want for it (£750) then i'd be happy to cancel the auction. But you would have to come collect it or arrange a courier to pick it up as due to work, i can't drop it off at all and i can't really be arsed with paying for postage etc (sorry).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thepunisher

just another hairy viking
Reaction score
It is a beautiful guitar.
If only money wasn't an issue......

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your letting this beauty go. :(

Someone here should buy it. I would if I had not spent my cash on a Schecter C-1. :noplease:

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Damn... why can't you live on this side of the pond?

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I've relisted it, so it's still for sale. And so is a ADA MP-1 and Peavey Classic 50/50 poweramp

Edit: I've listed it with a £600 starting bid and no reserve. Would you say this is a reasonable price it?

jtm45

Reaction score
I reckon it's a reasonable price for the UK for sure but i think the market for such a radical (in most people's eyes)guitar might be a bit limited.

You never know though,if the right person spots it (like one of us lot!)they might fall in love with it and have to have it.

I'd love the neck myself for a project but i've already got a single EMG RG7 so i don't really need a second.It's a lovely guitar though!
I remember spotting it on the Feline site a year or two ago and i was very impressed then.

Did you buy the neck from ebay?
I saw a PWH neck on there a couple of years ago and was tempted to bid on it and forgot,as usual,and missed it.
I wondered if it was the same one?

What's the specs on that Peavey power-amp Steve and what do you think it'll go for (roughly)?

SS.Org's Irish Guy
Reaction score
is it just me or does the neck look like its 2 frets further into the body than a normal rg7???

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
You know what, i've only JUST noticed that now that you mentioned it. :lol: i've never had a problem reaching the higher frets though.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
That happened to me when he made the first body for my 7-string (the spare body I'm selling), it was waaaay further in than yours. It was a good thing that the clear-coating messed up the colour of the binding so he made another body, as I corrected this little problem (so now my current body is exactly like an Ibby).

I think if you're dealig with Feline, you have to be reeeeeeeeally specific about every little detail, as Jonathan's a great guy and my guitar rocks, but he has a habit of not doing things exactly like - for example - a perfect Ibanez copy. So yeah, when I get a neck made for the body Scott's sending me, I'm going to be ultra specific about everything so that he's got no room to go off on his own, lol.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Some dude PM'ed me about this, but I've still gotta pack it up and weigh it for him. If he doesn't respond I can give a proper quote on how much this'll cost to ship (cost it's price by weight) to anyone interested... just need more bubble wrap at the moment!

EDIT - wrong thread, what a tool I am!

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
No mate that's a JCM900. the 2100 model. I sold it off in the end to get some rack gear which i don't use any more :nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')