FS: NEW 2005 Ibanez UV777BK - in the box!

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a buyer flake out so this is for sale CHEAP. This came straight from Ibanez and it was only taken out to inspect. It is perfect. And by perfect I mean f'ing perfect. It is new with all the case candy. It got here last week.

You all know what these look like so I don't want to have to take pics. If you want to see what a new UV from me looks like hit my site. That's one I just sold to an ss.org member a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, I need to sell this asap. I will sell to the first person that can PayPal me $1412 and that includes US shipping! I can't take less but I will take trades toward a PRS SCT or CU24 pref.- pre-95.

DON'T JUST SEND ME MONEY. :) Email me first. I'll be out for a couple hours but if it doesn't sell here today or tomorrow, it's going to Jemsite for a couple days then EBay. First in line gets it. Peace!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Bastard, just the other day I was comparing UV prices (I didn't even know they still made them) and you had the best prices at 1500+...and now this, fuck man I have a headache...

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
That 9 is very cool but way beyond what I would use at this point, sorry bro.

Thanks Joe! :)

Hit me up Paolo! C'mon, you KNOW you want it!! :metal: :metal: :metal:

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
That 9 is very cool but way beyond what I would use at this point, sorry bro.

Thanks Joe! :)

Hit me up Paolo! C'mon, you KNOW you want it!! :metal: :metal: :metal:
Arghhhh this hurts, damn...

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Wow, a new UV777BK... The most beautiful guitar on the planet... for about $1400... mm... so tempting...

Paolo really should get it, though. :cool:

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
It's item number: 7375826552

Some idiot bid on it so the BIN was lost. I would end it early for an ss.org member but this might be your chance to get it cheaper. Just a heads up!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I wish I had that kind of money right now. I told myself I would get another UV777BK after I got rid of my '98 2 years ago. :wallbash:

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
I would do a short term layaway for an ss.org member as well. I rarely do this but I could do 4 equal payments of $356.25 over 60ish days. One now, 2 in the middle and the last by the end of Feb.

Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')