FS: New Washburn WG587MG

• Thread starter brutalgroove
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got this 2 weeks ago when Music123 was blowing them out for $99. After playing around with it, I've determined that I'd better get a more firm grasp on my 6-string skills before I up the ante with a 7-string. The guitar itself is exactly as I received it, aside from the new 10-59 string set I put on it. Although the action is pretty low, this guitar would certainly benefit from a professional setup. While having that done, you may also consider having the Tech swap out the pickups as the ones that come stock strike me as just this side of shit.

All I want out of this is the $99 I paid, and you, the buyer pick up the cost of shipping from 83705 (Boise, Idaho) to where ever you may be (as long as you be in the lower 48 states). Also, I have no interest in any trades at the moment, sorry.

Pics and specs for this guitar can be found all over sevenstring.org and the web beyond, so I'll not bother taxing everyones bandwidth by posting them here.

E-mail me if you're interested.

Ed
brutalgroove@gmail.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cheers for selling it for what you got it for. :yesway:

If you have an eBay profile or some other forum that can vouch for you, please post up since you have such a low post count. :)

Reaction score
My apologies for omitting the color-as NegaTiveXero correctly pointed out, it is Metallic Gray. Re: the price; I could not bring myself to ask for more than I paid for it as it is something of an entry-level grade guitar. To ask more for it might price it out of the reach of someone on an "entry-level" budget. Although some forumites around here do not suffer from that particular malady-I'm looking at you jtm45 and nikt!

I have bought and sold on e-Bay before (brutalgroove2), but very little. I think I have the stellar feedback rating of 100% positive for all of 1 or 2 transactions. I'm something of a regular at Harmony Central's Amp Forum and even bought a guitar from HCAF forumite DethShaft that went swimmingly. As for someone to vouch for me........I don't see any reason someone over there would not.

Lastly- Chris - I dig the site. I visit every day and I appreciate the effort you put into making it great. How's that for sucking up? Wanna buy a guitar?

Cheers,

Ed

Reaction score
******SOLD******

$ recvd and guitar shipped! enjoy Thor/Zach!

Now, how do we mark this as "sold", by putting a line thru it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')