FS or trade: 2004 Ibanez RGT2020 - EX cond.

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:2004 Ibanez RGT2020
Modifications (if any): EMG 57/66 set
Accessories (hardshell case etc): HSC, candy
Location (City,State or City,Country): Milwaukee/Chicago
International OK? : Yes, at buyers expense
Contact Info (No Phone #s): ecalcagnino AT gmail DOT com
References (eBay or other forum userid): here and eBay at ericsguitarsonline
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1250 obo
Pictures: Link below

Hey there,

Up for sale is my 2004 Ibanez RGT2020 which is nearly in perfect condition. I was a dealer and received this straight from the factory in late-2003 or early-2004 – I can’t remember. I love this guitar, but I just have never really played it, preferring some of my other guitars.

About this guitar specifically, it comes with everything you see here. It’s in amazing condition with just a slight bit of worming which is inevitable on natural finish guitars. I replaced the pickups a few times throughout its life and ended up with the EMG 57/66 set which are incredible and suit this guitar extremely well.

The RGT2020 was made for less than two years and then it was replaced by the RGT220. I, and many others, prefer the RGT2020 due to the Ultra neck profile. It’s SO comfortable and doesn't cause fatigue or hand cramping like the Wizards do sometimes. The neck incredibly fast and there is no fret wear to speak of. I just did a full setup and other than polishing the frets, they really needed nothing. It’s strung with a new set of EB Cobalt 10-46. It’s better than anything you would get from the factory.

I am asking $1250 obo. I would take PayPal gift or cash for local exchanges. I will ship anywhere in the US for $50 fully insured and anywhere else at the buyers expense.

I would also be open to full or partial trades, plus or minus cash, for any of the following:

Pretty much any USA PRS, but specifically:
PRS Custom 24 – USA only
PRS Tremonti – USA only
PRS Singlecut – consider trem or no trem, USA only
Mayones 7 string – open to model and options
Carvin CT7, CT74, or DC700 – depending on options
Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
RME Babyface
Mac Mini - i7
MacBook Pro 15 - i7
iMac 27"- i7

Please ask any questions or make an offer. Thanks!

More images here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hs6rgt05v9fl70t/nwtgUzdDs_

Attachments

• IBZRGT2020-4.jpg
    IBZRGT2020-4.jpg
    734.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IBZRGT2020-9.jpg
    IBZRGT2020-9.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IBZRGT2020-7.jpg
    IBZRGT2020-7.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IBZRGT2020-10.jpg
    IBZRGT2020-10.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IBZRGT2020-2.jpg
    IBZRGT2020-2.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')