FS: Pedals and Rack Gear

• Thread starter grants
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

grants

Reaction score
I am selling my Rane Dual 14 Band Graphic Equalizer 2 Space Rack unit. Practically mint condition besides two very minor scratches on the top of the unit (cannot be seen at all if mounted in rack). The unit works perfectly. I used to use it for EQ'ing two different guitars in my rig as they had different woods/pickups. Could also be used in a home stereo setup or other various applications for the need for EQ. - $75

BOSS DS-1: We all know what this does and sounds like - $30

DOD Delay: Equipped with four pots to adjust delay length, saturation, time and type of delay including tape. $35

BOSS GE - 7 : Great little pedal for EQ'ing your guitar. One slider cap is missing out of the eight and it is the level cap. Although it does not change the function of the pedal, I understand people get uptight about the aesthetics of their equipment. -$35 in this case

I am also infuriated with my GSP2101 (it's very noisy) and wouldn't mind parting ways with it should a good offer arise. Try to convince me to sell it if you realllllly want it.

I am located in two living locations in Southern California. I commute back and forth between San Clemente and La Mirada if you would like to trade or buy locally. Looking for ISP decimator (pedal or rack form is fine).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
You need references to sell here dude. Just a heads up before your thread gets locked by a mod.

')