FS: RGA121 in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
Howdy everyone. I got this guitar through the forum last october and just never really vibed with it. I really don't like the thin wizard necks, and it has a brighter sound than I had expected. In recent months I just haven't touched this guitar at all.

I bought it unassumingly from a member w/ little background (bcasta) under the pretense that it was brand new. When I got it, it still had the price tag on it, but i soon took notice of some wear-n-tear that definitely could not have occured in any short amount of time. There's a few dings around the input jack, a small ding in the neck, and - most notably - the gunmetal finish on the bridge is worn away on the upper side, clearly as a result of extensive palm muting. The scratches near the input jack you never see, as its side-mounted, and the ding on the neck is also never really noticable to the eye, plus I don't feel it at all when I'm playing.

This is for pickup somewhere in the city. I live in Brooklyn and work/school in Manhattan (Union Square area), so I'm relatively flexible as far as meeting up. If anybody wants to see it in person and try it out before they buy it, i'd be happy to try and accomidate. I'm lookin for $550, though i'm somewhat flexible and always interested in other 6-string guitars or gear for trade.

I've done 3 purchases on here, but only 1 ever resulted in iTrader rating and I've got a little feedback on ebay w/ the same username.
If anybody wants to hit me up, PM me to talk and I'll give you my e-mail and/or phone # if you need.

Attachments

• _DSC0499.jpg
    _DSC0499.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 28
  • _DSC0500.jpg
    _DSC0500.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 20
  • _DSC0506.jpg
    _DSC0506.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 23
  • _DSC0502.jpg
    _DSC0502.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 16
  • _DSC0507.jpg
    _DSC0507.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 42

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')