FS: Schecter Blackjack C7

• Thread starter Sentient
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
After much inner debate with myself, I’ve decided to sell my Schecter Blackjack C-7. I really thought I would be fine with the 26.5” scale. But after a year of trying to convince myself otherwise, I now believe that my little hands & fingers will just be a bit more comfortable on a more traditional 25.5” scale length. (dammit :wallbash: )

I originally obtained this baby from jacksonplayer, just over a year ago. Since then, it’s not been played outside of a non-smoking home, and still has the original pickups (Seymour Duncan JB/’59 combo), and they sound fantastic. The neck and fretwork are just incredible on this thing. And frankly put, my biggest fear in selling it is that I’ll not find another guitar with this nice of a neck & fretboard.

The only thing that keeps this guitar from looking brand new is simply a bit of the black-chrome finish has worn away from the bass side of the bridge, looking a bit more chrome than black-chrome on that side. But certainly no physical wear. Also has a minor degree of pick markings, but no more than you would expect to see on a newer guitar that's been played a little bit. This thing sounds great and plays great, and deserves a lot more play time than I’ve been giving it lately.

See pics for details, and ask anything you like. Includes a very nice hardshell Schecter case. Asking $425, and that includes shipping within the continental US.

(I hadn’t originally planned on shipping overseas, but this forum is a great group of folks and I don’t really want to exclude anyone. So if you’re outside the USA and interested, just let me know, and cost would just be $400 for the guitar and whatever the shipping would be to your particular location.)

Thanks for lookin',

Burke (Sentient)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Nice, $400 is a great price! My 007 blackjack costed me maybe $1200. :ugh: Expensive here in Sweden ya know. Anyway, Id really like it but right now Im saving for a custom. :)

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
2 hours 19 minutes later it's sold... Damn thats quick, nice grab invader :yesway:

Edit: Dan realizes guitar was posted yesterday, Dan now feels like an ass....

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
Thanks, although it's 1 day 2 hours 19 minutes to be exact.:D

come on dude, this guys try'n to sell a guitar...please dont joke about buying it:agreed:

Huh? He already sold it, to me.:idea:

Or am I missing something here?:lol:

edit: oh now I get it, the "no" part of my post. I guess I suck at english a bit. No way in hell am I going to back out from this deal, I've been looking for a Blackjack/Hellraiser seven for a while now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')