FS: Seymour Duncan JB-7 and 59-7

• Thread starter j7899
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j7899

Reaction score
I am selling one Seymour Duncan JB-7 and one Seymour Duncan 59-7. Both pickups are in excellent condition, and even still have the plastic over the pole pieces. They have maybe 3-4 hours of playing time through them. I am selling as I just placed an order for another set of pickups. They sound great, but are not the combo I wanted. Please pm me if interested, I have excellent eBay feedback, user ID j7899. I ship fast, shipping depending on what preferred method ranges from $5USD and up, the lowest being USPS mail. I am asking $60 each since they go for $77 new, and they are basically new. They are pulled from my Schecter C-7 Blackjack, thanks and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

EDIT: I accept paypal, and can ship internationally but international buyers must be paypal verified. Also note international shipping rates are higher.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
$60 is pretty steep considering you can get these new for 69.99. I really wouldn't count on recieving any interest in these for those prices, to be honest. I've been selling things like this for a while, just trying to save you time/aggrevation.

j7899

Reaction score
zimbloth said:
$60 is pretty steep considering you can get these new for 69.99. I really wouldn't count on recieving any interest in these for those prices, to be honest. I've been selling things like this for a while, just trying to save you time/aggrevation.

Thanks for the suggestion, I am dropping them down to $55 USD each.

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
I would want to put it my RG7621 at the neck. How do the cleans sound? What kind of guitar were they in? I mostly play high gain metal stuff so I'm wondering how they sound for that as well. Thanks.

j7899

Reaction score
It sounds good, I believe it is SD version of a PAF pickup. The '59 is the neck pickup that Dimebag Darrell used. The cleans are good, they are currently in my Schecter C-7 Blacjack. When playing clean though I tend to coil tap both pickups, the tone is awesome that way. I am not sure on how it sounds for high gain metal, as right now I have very little time to play guitar, and haven't played the C-7 much.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the 59 still for sale? If so I'm willing to PayPal $50 to you for the price of the pickup and ground UPS or Fedex shipping as ground shipping for such a small item doesn't exceed $5. Let me know if you still have it and if $50 is acceptable to you.

Rev.

j7899

Reaction score
Rev2010 said:
Is the 59 still for sale? If so I'm willing to PayPal $50 to you for the price of the pickup and ground UPS or Fedex shipping as ground shipping for such a small item doesn't exceed $5. Let me know if you still have it and if $50 is acceptable to you.

Rev.

Sorry Rev., I sent you a pm I hadn't checked this thread since I bumped it.

To all the price is $50USD each, not including shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')