FS Skervesen Raptor FF 8 - THE Green one!

• Thread starter Compton
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Compton

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I'm throwing this up to see what else may be out there. I'm pretty attached to it but I just don't play it as much as my 7. Mint Skervesen Raptor FF8. This was built this year and was part of the Australian 10 run. Guitar is in perfect condition with no chips in the paint. The guitar has a matte finish across the body and neck. Scale is 25.5-27 with stainless steel frets on a birdseye maple board. The neck is a 5 piece made out of Rosewood-Ebony. It also has GREEN Luminlay side dots. Body is swamp ash with a beautiful maple top. Loaded with calibrated BKP Aftermaths. You can reference the NGD here -> http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ex...383-ngd-skervesen-raptor-8-a.html#post3744087
Modifications (if any): NA
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with a flight ready Hiscox Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Portland OR
International OK? : Yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): MastrXplodr
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2850 FIRM, willing to look into trades for high end or custom 7's. Would be willing to do trades+cash for the right stuff.
Pictures:
movv.jpg

t1d4.jpg

jw2b.jpg

xtn2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
What are you looking for in terms of trade specs? Trem, no trem, scale length, etc. Or open to all?

Compton

Reaction score
I'm pretty open on trade specs to be honest. Not too concerned with trem/no trem, scale length, or anything like that.

I currently have a Ernie Ball MM JP7 BFR Koa as my main 7 string so I'm not looking for another EBMM unless it was a Majesty 7 possibly.

I'm not interested in Carvins, ESP, Schecter, Agiles so much.

RPG_Guitars

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a Ibanez RG7CT + some cash? Allegedly there were only 24 RG7CTs made in 1999 to test the water for the 7 string J Custom line. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure I would make the trade but I figured I'd see if you may be interested in working out a deal. I have the OHSC and the guitar is in excellent condition. Let me know what you think and we'll take it from there. No big deal if you say "no"! Thank you for your time and consideration

RPG_Guitars

Reaction score
I know that these are not meeting the requirements for your request but I do have 3 vintage guitars that I would put up against the Skervesen. I have a 1965 Fender Mustang and a 1983 Gibson "The V" that I would trade together for the Skervy. I also have a 1986 PRS The standard in a custom black Pearl finish. The PRS has original receipts, manuals etc. Sadly none are 7 strings.

Compton

Reaction score
I already have quite a few 6ers i've acquired over the years and only one other 7 so i'm going to stick with 7's for now but thanks for the offer RPG.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I have a Skervy semihollow 4AP fanned 7 that I might be able to trade. Let me know if you're interested. I'm not 100% sure I want to, but I do loves me an 8 (it's all I play anymore).

Compton

Reaction score
Some really nice trade offers. Really looking at cash mainly or a nice custom 7. Show me what you got!

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
PM'ed with the passion of a thousand waterfalls.

Also the low string bridge saddle looks a bit misaligned.

Is that just an optical illusion caused by all of the multiscale business going on ? xD

alvo

Reaction score
Also the low string bridge saddle looks a bit misaligned.

Is that just an optical illusion caused by all of the multiscale business going on ? xD
This caught my eye as well. Curious..

in-pursuit

Reaction score
I would guess it would be to maintain a uniform amount of string to string spacing taking into accommodation the increased string gauges on the bass side.

Compton

Reaction score
What in-pursuit said! They are angled a bit.

Gonna bump this up for a couple more days but right now 2750+ shipping is the pending offer. Was hoping to find a nice mayo or a boden 7!

')