FS: Tom Anderson 7 String Humbuckers N/B

• Thread starter Infused1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infused1

Reaction score
For sale: Tom Anderson H1 Neck and H3 Bridge. 7 string humbuckers, can be wired for coil splitting. Perfect working condition, the neck is similar to a sd jazz and the bridge pickup is just HOT output wise, great tones, harmonics and with the coil splitting I was able to get any tone I needed out of them. I just threw in Blackouts in the guitar these were in. Looking for $150 shipped for both priority mail or best offer. Will sell individually if I have to but would prefer to sell them as a set. Best offer gets them.
In Ventura CA,
Ebay User blanketsofashes

PICS:
Neck
tandneck.jpg

Bridge
tandbridge.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jow

SoundButcher ^^
Reaction score
I'm very interested in your pickups, but the cable length appears to be short for both. Would it be a problem to put those in my guitar? 150$ for both shipping to france included ?

Infused1

Reaction score
I'm very interested in your pickups, but the cable length appears to be short for both. Would it be a problem to put those in my guitar? 150$ for both shipping to france included ?

Sorry, didnt post that Sale is for US only, but we can close the thread up, they are SOLD!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.