/FT: Agile T7, Epiphone V7 - UK

• Thread starter ledzep4eva
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ledzep4eva

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar: Agile T7
Accessories: Hardcase
References: voodoo_777 on eBay (I'll message to confirm if you like), and littlemurph7976 on here (who bought a Carvin from me last year)
Price: £450 ono

I'm selling my brand new Agile T7, as seen in this thread: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...t7-and-parker-content-56k-need-not-apply.html

:hbang:

As you can see, it's a fair bit nicer than your average T7 due to the immense flamed neck, which is by no means standard! It was a very pleasant surprise when I got the guitar.

The guitar has barely been played due to being at university at the moment. I would estimate an hour's play time at the most; the guitar is still mint.

If you're in the UK or Europe and are interested in a T7, this will work out a lot faster and cheaper than ordering one from Kurt.

I'll ship anywhere in the world provided you pay! Alternately, I am more than willing to travel or meet you somewhere in the UK if that's easier and cheaper for you.

I paid about £520 for this after taxes and shipping, so the price is £475 with the hardcase, but feel free to make me an offer. I can also sell without the hardcase to take the price down a bit.

I am also open to trades, so let me know what you've got!

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

HPIM2803.jpg

HPIM2811.jpg

HPIM2812.jpg

HPIM2801.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

HPIM2798.jpg

HPIM2795.jpg

HPIM2797.jpg

HPIM2809.jpg

PICT0074.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

Next for sale is an Epiphone 7-string Flying V. It's not in very good condition, but plays well and the pickups sound great. The damage consists of a few scuffs, dings and chips, with one or two touching wood. There is also a chip to the tuner on the G string. I've got pictures of all the damage below. Price is £150.

Pics:

HPIM2815-1.jpg

HPIM2813-1.jpg

HPIM2820-1.jpg

HPIM2819-1.jpg

HPIM2818-1.jpg

HPIM2817-1.jpg

HPIM2823.jpg

As a point, I'll take £120 on the V7.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shaundav18

Reaction score
Alright man I might well be interested in the Epiphone V7 here. I've been playing 6's for ages and I want to get my first seven, but at a low price incase I decide they're not for me.

So yeah, I live in Manchester and I would be willing to pay any extra costs for postage and packing. If not, I am willing to pick up.

Cheers,
Shaun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')