/FT Caparison Orbit (EU/UK)

manu80

Reaction score
Hey guys. Selling this Capa Orbit. More text below

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Caparison orbit
Modifications (if any):
Refin, Like new, Pu's changed, straplocks( see lower)
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Case Original
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Bagneux, 92, France
International OK? :
EU/UK only
Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid):
emmanuelt123, here, french forums
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
1450 euros obo + shipping
Pictures:

Been cracking a lot last year, now it's time to make room...or divorce maybe...lol
Anyways, got a lot of V's, great stuff, but some need to go and get a bit of cash back eventually.
I'm putting on sale for UK/EU this Caparison orbit.
NGD here w/ some details:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=316512

A little history and transparency.

Got this guitar as a trade on this forum last year. Original case, schaller trem, ebony board... It was satin white, but more yellow than white, binding was kinda pink etc...Didn't look that great, so I sent it to a luthier to have it repainted in gloss black and cleared. The result is top notch.

Some stuff i want to be 100% clear with you:

• The headstock is gloss too and not matt ( a shot with steel whool will give you the matt finish on 10 sec.)
• While sanding, the luthier told me the Serial number went off in 2 sec. It's not a counterfeit, it's a real caparison, the luthier can approve that too.
• Bridge pickup is a boutique D'urbano /Mr fabulous pickup that matches the specs of a SD diablo (and the look of the neck pu). I can put instead a BKP Nailbomb Ceramic 15.9 that was with the guitar originally when I bought it. Black cover. Your choice. I never had the original capa bridge PU.
• Neck Pu is a Irongear jailhouse rock, more punch than the original capa pu which is included
• Trem block is a bit too deep for the cavity, was like this when i got it, you can dive but not pull a lot or it taps on the cavity cover. A new block will be included (32mm) made by schaller in the box.
• Case is original. Has lived a bit.

Not selling bad gear, already dealt with people here (sold a mayo, a bc rich, a guerilla etc....), on ebay, on french forums, never had any problem. Just wanna be sure people know what they will receive.

1450 euros obo
Shipping would be around 70 euros by regular post , the case is waaaaayyy huge and heavy.
Paypal for friend prefered or bank transfer. Located in Bagneux, France.

Not looking for anything particular, maybe trades and cash from your side. PRS, Jackson maybe, Washburn USA, no gibson or fender. Shoot me a email and the worst i can do is answering you "no" kindly.

At your disposal for any question.

thanks for looking

MANU

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yodel

Banned
Reaction score
Can you supply any old pics of the guitar or the warranty card with the serial number?

manu80

Reaction score
Mmm for the old pic I'm not sure if I kept 'em. let me look
For the serial card etc, sure here it is, should have thought about it earlier.

Pics from the original Color
http://imgur.com/a/Jh4O5

I traded my mayo Gothic for it, the member is Simic, he may have some pics to provide you if you want.
thx
MANU

')