/FT: Dimarzio PAF 7 bridge pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Black, open coil, previously direct mounted (came that way in my SIR27FD).
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Location (City,State or City,Country): Marysville, CA
International OK? : CONUS only please.
References (eBay or other forum userid): Several transactions on the seymour duncan forum (same name, check the good trader thread), ebay user walkingtall9.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $55 shipped or trade for a D Activator 7 bridge model (black preferably).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matx

Ninja
Reaction score
Is there a difference between PAF7 bridge and PAF7 neck? I've got a K7 and I assumed they were the same pickup. I wouldn't mind another for another guitar tho. PMd

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
You know, I'm not sure. I think Dimarzio at least makes the pickups spaced differently for bridge and neck versions, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know, I'm not sure. I think Dimarzio at least makes the pickups spaced differently for bridge and neck versions, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

FYI - Dimarzio makes only a PAF-7. There's no differentiating bridge/neck model and all 7 string pups can be assumed to be f-spaced.

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
FYI - Dimarzio makes only a PAF-7. There's no differentiating bridge/neck model and all 7 string pups can be assumed to be f-spaced.

Thanks. I'm new to the world of 7 string guitars and Dimarzio pickups, so at this point I was just going off what I knew about 6 string duncan pickups. :lol:

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
PRICE DROP: $45 shipped CONUS! I might trade for a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 + cash from me. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')