/FT EBMM JP7 w/Piezo

• Thread starter TemjinStrife
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: You know what this is. It plays beautifully and feels unbelievable, with an amazing neck profile and curves and bevels in all the right places.

The piezo sounds quite good and is a lot of fun by itself, and the compensated nut really seems to help things sound "sweeter" and more in-tune. It's very thick and smooth sounding, with a devastating lead tone.

The color is Teal Pearl and looks fantastic, with the matching headstock. The guitar is in EXTREMELY good condition, with a small finish chip on the tip of the headstock (doesn't go through to the wood) a miniscule ding near the lower strap button (I had a really hard time finding this one) and some very light pick scratches that are nearly impossible to see, even up close and from the proper angle.

I'm honestly selling it because I just don't play sevens much at all anymore, and I simply can't justify having such a valuable, awesome instrument just lying around not being used.

I'd like it to go to a good home where someone will actually play it and take care of it, as it's an incredible guitar and really deserves more than I'm giving it. :(

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ernie Ball Hardshell Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Burlington, VT
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM please
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Plenty of deals on metalguitarist.org, sevenstring.org, 100% positive feedback on ebay under 'temjinstrife'
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1400 + shipping (probably ~$50 within the US)
Pictures: I'm going to reuse Donnie's pictures, as with the exception of the headstock dent flaking away to become a nick it's in exactly the same condition as it came to me. I will have a picture of the headstock ding when I get some good weather to take pictures in.

Front1.JPG

Front2.JPG

Front3.JPG

DownNeck.JPG

Bridge.JPG

BackofNeck.JPG

HeadstockRear.JPG

Back.JPG

I'm very picky about trades these days, so don't feel bad if I'm not biting on anything you're offering. Things I might consider:
-Rickenbacker basses
-Les Pauls/Les Paul-alikes, preferably with lower-output pickups
-Guitars of roughly equivalent value (sixers preferred; no Ibanezes please, I need a thicker neck)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick1

Reaction score
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster With Pro Luthier Scalloped Rosewood Fret board. Dimarzio Virtual Solo (B) Dimarzio Area 67 (M) and Virtual Vintage Heavy blues II (N) with a 3 ply pearl pick guard. Original Mint Green pick guard and Fender SCN Pickups with S-1 Switch and Either Schaller Strap Locks with your choice of 3 Straps or a choice of either a black or white Dimarzio Clip Lock Strap Lock. (I also have the Metal Clip Lock Strap brand new) All with Original Hard Shell Case included? Ill pay shipping of course! Pm me for pics. I can even add in a Boss overdrive or 2 and a set up with whatever guage strings you want on the strat. Im REALLY interested in the JP7!

Uncle Remus

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a Schecter C-1 30th anniversary + some cash to balance it out?

If so let me know and i can get some pictures together :yesway:

vontetzianos

Reaction score
Would you be interested in an Ibanez Prestige S body with a Birdseye maple top and some cash? Bought last year but in very good condition. Aboslutely zero body damages or scratches.

Let me know and I'll post a few pictures.

EDIT: sorry, I just saw you weren't interested in Ibanezes. I'm just so desperate to get rid of it.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys.

I'd prefer to sell outright, but keep the offers coming as I may find something I'd be willing to trade for.

t hatt

Reaction score
I have a '95 Les Paul standard. Chery Burst. I can send pics if you are interested at all.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
PMs answered.

Unsurprisingly, a fair amount of interest in this. If you have any offers, please let me know soon as it is likely to go fairly quickly!

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, I would be all over that if it wasn't that color...

Looneygah1

Reaction score
I can offer an Ibanez Rg2570evsl and some cash. I have around 800 bucks so i can add quite a bit if necessary. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
')