FT EBMM JPX7

• Thread starter the fuhrer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

the fuhrer

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:EBMM JPX7 9.8/10 condition. Has one minor scratch near the output jack on the underside. It is too small to get a pic of and unless you knew it was there you would probably never even notice.
Modifications (if any):NA
Accessories (hardshell case etc):All original accessories included.
Location (City,State or City,Country):Jacksonville, FL
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):Itrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):2200 shipped. I am willing to trade for a decent Ibanez 7 and cash. I absolutely love this guitar and it is by far the nicest guitar I have ever played. I just realized I am not good enough to justify such an expensive, amazing guitar. I don't fully utilize the features of this guitar and I can use some cash for other things. An RG1527 fully suites my needs and skill level.
Pictures: Please ignore the finger prints. The guitar comes with guitar wipes. I just couldn't find my guitar cloth at the time.

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shaggydogJV

Reaction score
Schecter Hellraiser c7 modded with a BKP coldsweat in the bridge and dimarzio liquifire in the neck?

MChadwick

Reaction score
I have an ibanez 1527 with bkp Cold sweats. How much cash would you need on top of that if you are interested.

blessedadversary777

^Will Twerk 4 Gear^
Reaction score
I have 2 Ibanez Prestige 1527's. I have the Royal Blue in good condition with minor upgrades AND I have the MINT condition Galaxy White 1527M with the maple board with a few minor upgrades including a new set of Seymour Duncan Blackouts. Which one would you prefer and how much cash to accomodate the guitar of your choice?

Deeeebs

Reaction score
I have an Ibanez 1527 7 string with the trem. Installed a Dsonic in the bridge and Evo in the neck. How much cash would you want on top of that?

the fuhrer

Reaction score
Sorry man, not looking to make an international deal.

On another note, price drop to 2000 shipped.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Sweet guitar man, I might know someone who would be interested in this. By any chance is that red car a 3000GT?

Latest posts

')