FT ENGL Invader 100

• Thread starter MastrXploder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MastrXploder

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone, so ive come to the point where i'm unhappy with my current setup and am looking for a change. Ive had my Engl invader for about 4 months now and cant get the tone im looking for. It is about a year old and i am the second owner. Very good condition only 1 physical tear in tolex on bottom front (pictured). Less then half an inch. Just retubed less then a month ago. only a few hours on them. Its very organic sounding compared to other Engl's but i need a more compressed sound for the style i play. This is why im looking for a trade for an Engl SE, preferably EL34. There would be cash on my end as well. Here are the details;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Engl Invader[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Modifications (if any): New set of JJ EL34L's poweramp and preamp tubes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Accessories (hardshell case etc): spare tube set[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Location (City,State or City,Country): Boise, ID[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM or puertostache@gmail.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay user id is thenailgirl bought/sold a few guitars and amps. eBay My World - thenailgirl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Price (include currency and if firm/obo): looking for 2000.00 plus shipping[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pictures:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MastrXploder

Reaction score
Also interested in other high gain amp trades and possibly cash if the price is right
wink.gif

brodjentle

Reaction score
how about a mesa boogie mark iv just retubed a month ago maybe 10 hours on the tubes just breaking em in

MastrXploder

Reaction score
not a big mesa fan. thanks for the offer. ill have to look into the VHT, not much experience with it.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Just a FYI, having A/Bed my ENGL invader with an SE.. the tone is really similar on both Channel 3 / 4.

MastrXploder

Reaction score
They are very similar. But i think the SE is a little smoother sounding lead wise for me at least. And onboard reverb is a plus.

Junnage

Reaction score
Wow that's one sexy Engl Invader. I really wish I had an SE to trade for it! But all I have is a Powerball haha

Junnage

Reaction score
You're killing me man! Such a sexy amp for such a...well, sexy price and I don't have the cash.

FUUUU-the-GAS-is-killing-me-bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
')