/FT ESP Horizon NT II DBSB w/ EMGs Gorgeous quilted top

gogolXmogol

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Horizon NT-II DBSB
Modifiations (if any): EMG 81/85 new quick-connect set installed. Tone knob removed (can be easily installed back including SD JB/59 set)
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
original ESP case
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Russia
International OK?:
Sure!
EU/UK/USA (can declare less amount to avoid customs fees)
Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM for phone or skype contact
References (eBay or other forum userid)
: iTrader here, truegeroy on eBay, reverb
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
1390 EUR + shipping
Trade offers: I want to try something new, a JP or Kiesel Aeries series maybe. Not really interested in expensive guitars where I have to add lots of cash. Also no floyd equipped guitars please.

Up for sale is my personal favorite guitar - easily the most comfortable instrument I ever played. Dark Brown Sunburst finish over the quilted maple top looks wonderful. Do not confuse with the recent E-II series which are inferior to ESP Standard series in my experience.
Guitar is a real FEELER.
The sound is pronounced and massive at the same time. Cosmetically, there is a tiny barely visible ding under the lacquer between pickups on the upper wing. I had it professionally shielded and replaced stock duncans with the new quick-connect set of EMG 81/85. I can also install JB/59 set back. I also removed tone and moved the volume pot to the lower position. I never use tone, and it's much more comfortable to have nothing under the bridge pickup. However the tone can be installed back in a matter of minutes. Frets are in good condition, action is very low, tuning and intonation is superstable.

Specifications:
Neck-Thru-Body Construction
25.5” Scale
Mahogany Body
Quilted Maple Top
3-piece Maple Neck
Ebony Fingerboard
42mm Bone Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Chrome Hardware
Gotoh Locking Tuners
Gotoh TOM Bridge
EMG 81/85
Finish: DBSB (Dark Brown Sunburst)
Controls: Master Volume / 3-Way Toggle / (Optional: Master Tone)

P.S. Guitar comes with original ESP case. Shipping is from Russia, so please expect about 2 days handling time and up to 2 weeks of EMS Express worldwide courier delivery. I pack everything very well :) Let me know if you have any questions regarding the guitar or need more pics (sorry for the reddish pics, I did not set white balance properly on the camera).

IMGP0119.jpg

IMGP0127.jpg

IMGP0128.jpg

IMGP0131.jpg

IMGP0132.jpg

IMGP0142.jpg

IMGP0174.jpg

IMGP0175.jpg

IMGP0137.jpg

IMGP0138.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Reaction score
Hey man, I bought an NT-II from you way back in January! I love it!

I was just wondering what you used to block the the hole for the volume pot?

Latest posts