FT- ESP/LTD H-207

• Thread starter swedenuck
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got my H-207 which is just sitting here collecting dust that needs a loving home. I've had it since February 05, when I traded a Warmoth parts V for it. I'd like to keep that trend going here and trade it for something along the lines of a 6 string semi-hollow bodied wonder. I'll take a look at anything you've got, leaning hard towards six strings that have a fair bit of 'character' built in. That's right! I want to see it even if she's FUGLY. If you've got a beauty that you're willing to give up let me know too and maybe I'll swing some cash your way plus the guitar.

The guitar is in great condition with the exception of two blemishes, a chip out of the face side at the very bottom edge. It measures 3/16"x1/8" and is not very noticeable until you run your hand over it (since it has a natural masked binding). The second is some scratching to the left of the neck pickup slot from what I can guess was a poor attempt at putting the pickup back in after examining it.

Currently it is loaded with a Dimarzio New 7 neck model in the bridge slot with nothing in the neck, I do have an Invader 7 that I will include with the guitar. I can install it if you wish or leave it out. Also, only the volume knob is connected, once again I can wire everything back up for you if you wish. Everything other than the pickups are stock. It is currently set up with 9-52's, I'll set it up to your tuning and gauge if you'd like. Plays low and fast.

Almost forgot it's the green model, not quite as stunning as D-EJ&*@(^&($@#%^(@209384's red one, but it still looks damn good.

I've done deals on here as well as the Seymour Duncan Forum under the same name. My ebay feedback is underwhelming because I rarely use it, bg_thatsme.

Thanks for readin

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, that has no place here. Try and keep it clean, and read the forum rules :)

Bump for swedenuck though, he's a good guy. :)

JamesTalus

Reaction score
Dude, that has no place here. Try and keep it clean, and read the forum rules :)

Bump for swedenuck though, he's a good guy. :)

Isnt rock (metal) supposed to be all about rebellion?? Everyone is so tight assed in here - watch ur language boys and girls, howabout another cookie with ur milk?

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Now that's what I call some off topic spam shite, thanks guys for keeping it clean....:squint:

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
Now up for outright sale $450 CAN with black tolex hardcase, great buy for a fellow Canadian forumite who doesn't want to pay big on duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')