FT/FS Ibanez RG 7621

• Thread starter bulletbass man
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
ITEM:
Ibanez Rg 7621 Black

Upgraded bridge saddles, bareknuckle nailbomb pickups, straplocks.

Electronics are a bit shotty currently. I'll probably fix them up in next few days but I can't make promises I'm very busy as a college student.

Basically Honestly as much as I love this guitar It doesn't suit me as much anymore. The vibes i used to love about it now don't really suit me. Don't get me wrong this guitar songs pretty monster after the upgrade. Still deserves an upgrade to a bone nut (didn't get around to it once I got to school)

Guitar is players condition. I'll try to borrow a camera to get better pics but I probably wont have time. I'm a very busy college student.

PRICE
Interests: Rane DC24 plus cash. Fea labs dual band comp-limiter plus cash
5-string basses (I'd be willing to send cash your way of course depending on bass)
non-bass wood guitars 6 or 7 string (Again willing to send cash your way) No korean or chinese guitars.

I don't really want to sell this guitar straight up. Because of that I'm going to set the cash price fairly high at $700.00

I'm in Ithaca, NY. I'll be moving to philadelphia area and possibly to cincinnati area for parts of the summer. No international offers will be taken.

References.
Pm me and I'll be happy to supply including to mods not interested in a trade. I'll have to use my dads paypal as that is what I've used to this point for all my transactions. I'm also chilling on a fresh 100 percent feedback score here.

I'll have pictures up in a couple days apparently my old picture hosting site deleted my account for inactivity.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

avenge the rage

Reaction score
Depending on the pics i can offer a Zakk Wylde Epi, really looking to get a thinner necked guitar.

It also has SD Blackouts.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
what happened to the days people signed their neg rep :lol: Anyways please don't offer anything I specifically said not to offer or the response will be :lol:

anyways bumpity bump

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
any interest in an upgraded ESP LTD GL-600FB George Lynch signature baritone (Installed: Real Sperzel Locking tuners, Seymour Duncan Invader in bridge and Hot Rails in neck, and Planet Waves strap pins) in MINT condition w/ Inspection and TonePros stickers still on the back w/ OHSC?

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
any interest in an upgraded ESP LTD GL-600FB George Lynch signature baritone (Installed: Real Sperzel Locking tuners, Seymour Duncan Invader in bridge and Hot Rails in neck, and Planet Waves strap pins) in MINT condition w/ Inspection and TonePros stickers still on the back w/ OHSC?

afraid not. Not really a baritone user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')