FT/FS: Marshall JCM 900 MKIII Model 2500 50 Watt Tube Head

• Thread starter Orangeman2004
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Orangeman2004

Reaction score
I am looking to trade my head for another head or possibly sell outright. I'm looking more to do a trade than sell outright so thats why I'm accepting offers and haven't put a price on anything. It is amazing in quality, tone, look, everything but its just not quite getting the tone of what I'm looking for. It has this really nice warm Marshall Crunch or Vintage Rock tone that is actually really sweet but I need something with more low end crunch, something with more low end punch to it. If you have any of the things I'm looking to trade for or you want to buy it, please let me know. I'm really easy to work with so it would be really easy to make a deal on this. I understand wear and tear and can get past it if the tone and quality if fine, the sound is really the only thing that matter. If you have something you are looking to trade but its not what I mentioned and you are interested, let me know anyways and I will see if I might be interested. Here is my head, let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

- Marshall JCM900 MKIII tube head -
It is an Original Hand Wired Marshall JCM900 2500 MKIII 50 watt tube head in pristine condition. It is a killer head. This head has the ability to find an amazing tone and a tube clean and crunch thats ridiculous to fit pretty much any style you are are trying to play. It has beautiful custom made white grill with the brown Marshall logo and the black tolex that was custom made which makes it beautiful and completely original. I have a lot people ask me how I got that head because it sounds great and is very original and sweet looking. Here are the Specs:

-Twin gain controls from 0 to 10 and 10 to 20.
-Twin foot switchable master volumes (A) and (B) for rhythm to solo volume switching. (I do have the foot switch.)
-Equalization controls for Treble, Middle, Bass, and Presence.
-4 x EL34 output valves, 4 x ECC 83 preamp valves
-100 watts RMS
-Vented top
-Dimensions: 750 (W) x 310 (H) x 220 (D) mm.
-Weight: 18.4 kg.
-With Foot switch
-Effects loop with sensitivity control.
-Direct and recording compensated line outputs.
-Impedance selection switching.
-Twin loudspeaker outputs.
-High/low power switching (pentode to triode).
-Valve failure LED's.
-Entirely wired and assembled by hand.
-Made in England.

Here is what I want to trade for, PLEASE let me know if you have anything to consider for trade:
-Mesa heads
-Peavey 5150
-Orange heads
-Really Any Tube Head With a Sick Low End Crunch.

OR make me an offer for a price. I would love to stay local (Chicago) if at all possible unless you are completely trustworthy or can convince me of it. Thanks a lot. Have a great week everybody.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Nice looking head dude.

I'm afraid you can't really leave an invitation for 'offers' as this site isn't eBay. While it's clear your posting here to sell your amp, reading the rules would be appreciated. :)

I.e - Post a clear asking price if you want to sell it. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.