/ FT: Ibanez J Custom, Gibson USA, Ibanez JEM content

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Moving a large amount of gear, looking to revamp my setup. All descriptions are being copied from the Reverb ad which will be linked at the bottom of this post. I recommend checking it out as they showcase more details about each item for sale.

Gibson USA Buckethead Signature Les Paul (w/ BKPs)

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Gibson USA Buckethead Signature Les Paul, very good shape. Bareknuckle pickups, white switches.
Modifications: Bareknuckle Painkiller and Miracle Man.
Accessories: OHSC, Original Pickups.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Edmonton, AB.
International OK?: Sure.
Contact Info: PM here or e-mail hypercrisis@gmail.com.
References: Hyper-Crisis on eBay.

P1180153_zps0b8nkp0f.jpg~original

P1180160_zpszhgovt6q.jpg~original

P1180151_zpsqc6ke649.jpg~original

P1180157_zpsyptahqx1.jpg~original

This is an original run Buckethead signature Les Paul USA Custom. Shortly after the run began Gibson had their infamous issue with the government seizing a large amount of their wood stock, leading to changes in specs - namely the "richlite" fretboard. Followed by this was the studio version, which has a baked maple fretboard. This model is one from the first batch, with an ebony fretboard.

I believe I am the second owner, it has never been gigged with while in my possession, smoke free home, etc. The pickups have been swapped to a Bareknuckle Painkiller in the bridge and a Miracle Man in the neck. The red arcade switches were swapped to white Sanwa switches, and the switch hat was also switched to white. All original components (stock pickups, switches, etc.) are included with the OHSC, as well as the hang tags / goodies I received when I purchased the guitar.

The guitar is in excellent condition, however there are two superficial stress marks, one where the neck joins the headstock (which can be seen in the photographs) and another on the inner side of the heel where the neck meets the body. They were present when I purchased the guitar. I was unable to photograph the inner side mark at present, I will take more detailed photos soon. Bought it due to being a massive Buckethead fan, however I need to make way for new gear and unfortunately I don't play it enough to warrant keeping it.

Asking $4350 USD OBO, shipping quote would be discussed.

Ibanez JCRG7-1VV

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2000-2002 Ibanez J Custom RG7-1VV, borderline mint shape. Stock.
Modifications: Schaller strap locks.
Accessories: Gig bag.

IMG_20160725_073459821_zpsmjukvdjq.jpg~original

IMG_20160725_073519883_zpswssyh9yo.jpg~original

IMG_20160725_073530252_zpstizxe2wn.jpg~original

IMG_20160725_073623734_zpsyc9h0isa.jpg~original

This is an early 2000's example in immaculate shape. The only physical flaw is a slight mark near one of the bolt holes for the neck (pictured). A fantastic example of Ibanez Japan's craftsmanship, I can genuinely say having played many very nice Premium series Ibanez guitars the difference and feel in quality was immediate. Completely stock, save for some Schaller strap lock buttons. Imported myself from Japan last year, unfortunately as much as I like music involving them I have come to the conclusion that seven strings are not for me.

Has a Lo-Pro 7 bridge (my personal favorite of all floating trems), 5 way switch, etc. The metal on the guitar is slightly oxidized, it has no effect on playability. Also included is an uninstalled set of components for upgrading the bridge, specifically: brass claw, silent springs and brass block upgrade from FU Tone. Will come packed in the gig bag I received it in.

Asking $1750 USD OBO, shipping quote as mentioned above.

Ibanez JEM77BFP

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: A couple months old, mint Ibanez Premium JEM77BFP. Bareknuckle pickups swapped in.
Modifications: Bareknuckle Nailbomb and Cold Sweat.
Accessories: OHSC, Original Pickups.

IMG_20160820_112848507_zpswimotfxj.jpg~original

IMG_20160820_112953890_zpsr7neihby.jpg~original

IMG_20160820_112903276_zpspnnaqw51.jpg~original

IMG_20160820_112932004_zpswyhwzigd.jpg~original

In fantastic shape, purchased brand new a few months ago locally. Swapped the DiMarzio Gravity Storm bridge and neck pickups for a set of blue Bareknuckles, Nailbomb in the bridge and a Cold Sweat in the neck. More of an impulse buy, moving it out to facilitate more gear wants. Comes with the original case and case candy it came with, original Gravity Storm pickups and a blue DiMarzio cliplock strap.

Asking $1500 USD OBO, shipping quote as mentioned above.

I'm always open to offers, be it trade or trade + cash or whatever combination. I'm particularly fond of ESPs, especially the Japanese models.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: Amp shouldn't be in this section. Duh.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.