/FT: Ibanez Prestige RGD2127z w/ Dimarzio Ionizer/Liquifire pups w/ BKP Camo Covers!

• Thread starter Greenbrettiscool
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Greenbrettiscool

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Prestige RGD2127z with Dimarzio Ionizer Bridge and Liquifire Neck with Custom fit BKP Camo Battleworn Covers. It plays and sounds like a dream, it is practically brand new, no scratches, chips, dings, dents or any sign of wear on the fretboard or hardware. Just like you would buy it new.
Modifications (if any): Custom Fit Ionizer/Liquifire pups with BKP covers, The rest of the guitar is stock.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Ibanez Fitted Hardcase (also like new), Handy Tool swiss army thingie, all tags, book.
Location (City,State or City,Country): San Diego, CA
International OK? : only if you pay all expenses.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me on here please :)
References (eBay or other forum userid): My itrader here, plus done tons of other sales/trades/buys with people on here not on my itrader. Ebay (same screen name) 100% feedback 380+ score in sales.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1200 with the dimarzios and BKP covers, $1000 with stock pups. Paypal gifted and shipped, Mainly looking to trade for whatever, just seeing what is out there, Cash would be nice but shoot me what you got, 6,7,8's trems, no trems, whatever I'm very easy. I can add cash for something awesome or take trade plus cash, doesn't matter to me.
This beast is basically brand new and i can throw in the original pups if you want all of it. Thanks for looking:hbang:
Pictures:View attachment 42104

View attachment 42105

View attachment 42106

View attachment 42107

View attachment 42108

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Greenbrettiscool

Reaction score
Probably will be traded off next week, almost spoken for, but for the time being I'm still open to see what's out there. Let me see em! Bump.

AndrewKristan

Reaction score
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 in Mirage Blue with a DiMarzio Evolution in the bridge? Has a nice form fitted J-Craft hardshell case. I'd be looking for this with the stock pickups. PM me if interested and maybe we can make a deal :)

Greenbrettiscool

Reaction score
Might hold on to the dimarzios and bkp covers.
$1000 shipped OBO for a like new stock rgd2127z or trade value.
Bump!

')