FS /FT Ibanez RG1527M 7-string with Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decon87

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
This one is really a feeler, I'm still deciding on whether or not I want to keep it, as I'd been looking for one of these for a while. I'm open to trades but I'm going to be very picky and definitely more keen on selling.

For sale is an immaculate condition Ibanez RG1527M in Galaxy White. There were two versions of this guitar made, the RG1527M (with Edge Pro 7 trem) and the RG1527MZ (with Edge Zero 7 trem). This one is the former, more sought after version. This version of this guitar, with a maple fretboard, is incredibly rare especially in this condition. They are known for being workhorses that are incredibly reliable instruments.

This guitar has no chips or dings of any kind on it. There is a very slight run of the black paint that's bleeding over onto the maple of the neck on the treble side of the headstock inline with the "I" in Ibanez, which you can see in the pictures, that seems to be from the factory. Other than that, there is some extremely light surface scratching on the tip of the lower horn that I've also shown in pictures, these are so slight that they would easily buff out by hand. I'd honestly describe this guitar as mint condition.

This guitar comes with all stock electronics, strap buttons have been upgraded to DiMarzio Clip Locks.

Modifications (if any):

Dimarzio Clip Lock strap buttons

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Gator Hard Shell Case

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Long Island, New York

International OK? :
No

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
PM me here

References (eBay or other forum userid):
Multiple successful sales and trades here, Reverb

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
$1200 fairly firm

Pictures:
FULL PHOTO ALBUM HERE

SS2Fya1.jpg

zrPr5WK.jpg

X9L0vc0.jpg

JQBB7lF.jpg

GuzhHNZ.jpg

Hap6xi2.jpg

cpPJO6i.jpg

gBLCrMe.jpg

Xb1y5oB.jpg

cGcairE.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

buck fever

Reaction score
Would you consider a trade for a mint RG1027?

Attachments

• E16530B8-78D3-4128-8E6B-3FA94DB0DBCC.jpeg
    E16530B8-78D3-4128-8E6B-3FA94DB0DBCC.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 64

27InchScale

Contributor
Reaction score
OP has not been active since April 2020. This either sold or is no longer “for sale”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts