/FT Ibanez RG1527z RB w/ evo and tone zone!

• Thread starter Shredderboy1658
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shredderboy1658

string abuser
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: My precious 2010 Rg1527, one scratch on the front by a pickup, one chip by the neck joint on the front but not visible, one paint chip on the side that faces up when you're playing and a ding next to that chip. Also, the previous owner seemed to tighten one screw in the neck joint too much cracking the wood around it. The neck joint is still super solid and won't budge. Solid 8.5/10.
Modifications (if any): DiMarzio Evolution 7 in bridge and Tone Zone 7 in neck along with Ernie Ball strap locks and the B string tuner is filed along with the nut
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC and prestige tool
Location (City,State or City,Country): Longwood, FL
International OK?: If you cover everything
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here!
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader & eBay under gboss10
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Lets just start at $1,100 (I have my eyes on something that costs that..). You guys know what these run, throw some offers at me. Cash is king but I'd still like to see some trade offers!
Pictures:
d54P1gd.jpg
More available upon request!

Basically I am putting this up on the market because I just cannot get along with double locking trems. Trade wise, I'd like to see other 7s more than anything. MSRP is $1831 and I believe they were $1400, then add the price of the pickups and this guitar totals at about $1540 new. I may be willing to add $$ on top for a trade, tell me what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Heads up, if you're selling you need to post a price, even if it's OBO

')