/FT Jackson SLSMG Eerie Des Swirl

• Thread starter USMC_OriginalSin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMC_OriginalSin

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Description: Jackson SLSMG Eerie Des Swirl - 9.7/10 condition

I've owned USA selects and Custom Shop Jackson's before but this was my first MIJ Pro Series. Overall I'm very impressed with this guitar. The quality of it is very good, it holds tune phenomenally well and it was easy to set up with low action for minimal fret-buzz no matter the string size/tuning. Also, these aren't made any more and you don't see too many of them in this color.

There are a couple of small not-quite-dings but more of scuffs on parts of the guitar and there is a small pen-sized ding on the front bass side.

Specs: Maple Neck (through) Mahogany wings, 12-16 compound rradius ebony fretboard, tune-o-matic bridge, Jackson tuners, EMG 81(b) EMG 85 (n) 18v mod,

Modifications: Dunlop Clip-lock Straplocks (purple) with strap (purple) Original strap buttons will be provided at buyers request.

Accessories: None

International Ok?: Yes

References: mostly here

Contact: Private Message preferred. Further discussion can take place over email

Price: Mostly looking to sell. But I would be open to adding cash for a rr24 or an ESP SV

Pictures:
M2YY3pk.jpg

Uow9Nnv.jpg

qWMjUF7.jpg

Full album can be seen at: Jackson SLSMG Eerie Des Swirl - Imgur

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jayd41

Reaction score
Did I just miss the price?
Beautiful guitar...

USMC_OriginalSin

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to list a price. I'm looking for $600 firm. Shipping to the states will run anywhere between $40 and $90ish depending on how fast you'd want to get it. It's a light guitar without a hard case so the shipping will be (relatively) inexpensive.

EDIT: The guitar will be professionally packed due to its lack of case

Turgon

Reaction score
Esp ltd fx-400 /w blackouts, hardshellcase and cash?

Skygoneblue

Frankensteeeeein!
Reaction score
That is quite possibly the coolest finish I've ever seen on a guitar. I wish I had the cash or an interesting trade for you! :(

')