FT Jackson SLSMG with Bare Knuckles Coldsweats

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Jackson SLSMG with Bare Knuckles zebra Coldsweats
Modifications (if any): Just the pickups
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country): Los Angeles, Calitornia
International OK? : Nope
Contact Info (No Phone #s) NO PHONE NUMBERS!!
References (eBay or other forum userid):Rhoadkiller12
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Not really looking to sell, I'm more interested in trading
Pictures:
IMG1373.jpg

IMG1374.jpg

IMG1376.jpg

IMG1377.jpg

Hey guys so I'm looking for trades as opposed to money right now. I'm most interested in Ibanez prestige guitars(Mostly RGA's, S's and RG's) Out of the three, I'm leaning more towards the RGA's but show me what you guys have!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Bump for added awesomeness! Since I originally put this up, I upgraded it with sperzel locking tuners(with sexy black pearl buttons), a graphtech black tusq xl nut AND stainless steel dunlop 6100 frets! This thing plays like an absolute monster. I'm not exclusively looking for ibanez prestige anymore, Let me know what you guys have! I'm only looking for 6's at this point. No LTD's, Shecter or Agile please: )

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Okay now this thing is up for sale! Since the last post, this thing has been plek'd. Stainless steel frets that are plek'd are the greatest thing on earth haha. Anyways, $850 takes her! I'm not interested in trades anymore. Thanks!

Latest posts

')