/ FT - Line 6 POD HD Pro (mint, all orig materials)

• Thread starter TMM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Description
- Bought this to use it for a) good, crazy FX for recording with, and b) a good clean tone to record with. Turns out the Triple-X's clean tone is more than adequate, and I should have stuck with my original plan of just getting an M9. I love, love, love the Octo and Particle Verb... I wasted about 2 hours this weekend playing with variations of patches with those. But I can get those with an M9.

So, this thing is mint, with somewhere around 2 hours of use on it, comes w/ all original materials. BTW, as other have noted, the HD models do smoke anything Line 6 has ever put out previously. They are sooo much more lifelike than the previous units that had 75 versions of the same Line 6 tone. The deep editing is particularly sweet. I came up with an ENGL Powerball tone that almost convinced me to hang on to this instead of using my Triple-X.

Modifications
- N/A

Accessories
- All original materials

Contact
- PM me - if you include an email address in the PM I'll be able to reply during the day.

References
- iTrader on sevenstring.org, forayear on eBay

Price
- $550 shipped CONUS / $520 + S&H WORLD

As for trades, would take either an M9, Strymon BlueSky, or Eventide Space + $ for it. Not really interested in much else.

Pics

PodHDPro-xlarge.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djinn314

Reaction score
:wallbash: i need to get online more often. i'm dying to get rid of some gear!

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Hate to bump a "dead" thread, but perhaps the mods will see it and close it anyways...

Regardless, this is currently on it's way to me, sorry Gyver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')