/FT(maybe): 2001 Paul Reed Smith CE22 Trans Emerald Green!

• Thread starter JustinG60
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JustinG60

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2001 PRS CE22

Modifications (if any): Tremol-no, Graphtech saddles, Planet Waves locking auto trim tuners, Seymour Duncan Invader bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup, Seymour Duncan Blackout preamp (it's also a solderless pickup install system)

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original hardshell case included ...it's seen better days but structurally sound.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Baltimore MD, USA

International OK?: eh... message me and we can talk

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here, it's easiest because I get email notifications to my phone

References (eBay or other forum userid): here and ebay as justing60

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1000 (US) ...could consider trades. no 8's. maybe a 7 but a 6'er might be ideal. Axe FX would be considered.

Pictures:
prs1_zps8gszlk8a.jpg

prs3_zpsl04xjbdz.jpg

prs2_zpsytxegnti.jpg

prs4_zpsrrbycpoy.jpg

prs6_zpsvvpu9wrz.jpg

prs7_zps2rr3ohpi.jpg

prs8_zpsvnjb9epi.jpg

The condition should be considered fair or well played. this isn't your case queen. this guitar was used for what it was built for, to be played! ...and enjoyed! it has various play wear, surface scratches, some clear issues and clear signs of wear on the back as well. neck has the finish coming off and I might have the neck sanded and oiled, depends if it sells or i have it a lot longer i guess. The guitar just got back a week ago from having the frets filed and polished. it was also just setup at this time for Ernie Ball 10's ...unfortunately the headstock has a hole punched through the face from the drill while installing the new tuners. hit some of the wood where the glue hardened and when the bit grabbed it went straight though. been looking for another neck but i want it to be in better condition than the one that's on there, that's seeming to be tough work. i have seen others but they're not as good as whats on there.

I also have Dimarzio DActivators and PRS Dragon II pick ups. i would be willing to swap them out with what is in there but they are not being included "or thrown in" with the sale. my pickup stock is nearly dead from doing that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JustinG60

Reaction score
must be time time to spend that tax money because i have gotten a bunch of interest in the last couple days.

no actively trying to sell it but to alleviate PM's asking, yes i will sell it, but for a decent offer.

mind you, this isn't the time of year people are broke so crazy low ball offers will not be accepted. thanks!

JustinG60

Reaction score
To the top... hearing offers. Trades would have to be in person if I don't buy something before this sells.

Not hurting for Christmas money haha, just had this a long time and feel it's time to move on. It's been my work horse buto I move guitars quite a bit. Actually surprised I've had this as long as I have haha

JustinG60

Reaction score
Topsy.

Should probably make a new thread since I can't price drop the original.

$850 + shipping (and 3% PayPal fees) mildly negotiable from here...

JustinG60

Reaction score
Top...

Prefer outright sale ...not sure if there's much in the way of guitars I'd trade for since I just bought a Fender Telecaster with a Rosewood neck

Oh, might be interested in a pretty legit bass though

')