/FT: Musicman Majesty Artisan 7 String VIOLA w/ Lundgren M7s

• Thread starter Greenbrettiscool
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Greenbrettiscool

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Musicman Majesty Artisan 7 in Viola(purple) color with Lundgren M7 pickups. This is an amazing instrument, I am the original owner and it does it all and it does it flawlessly. It is basically brand new, no scratches, dings, dents, chips or smudges. It's like if you would buy it new yourself. The Viola color is very hard to pick up on camera, but it changes color in every different light. It could be a dark purple like the Barolo color and in some lights it is bright violet purple with some rose colors in it. It's absolutely beautiful in person. Everything works as it should and it is basically brand new. I swapped out the Illuminators for M7s and it made this thing a beast. Super tight, articulate, not muddy at all and splits and cleans up really well. The neck has also been professionally sanded for a more quicker movement up and down the neck, they said it is satin but it is almost a semi-satin and was sticking to my hand while playing, so it was lightly sanded and can be buffed back to a satin-semi if desired.
I truly do love this thing to death and never had any intention of selling it because it is my dream JP, so I'm only going to let this ride till the week after Xmas, I'm perfectly happy holding on to this beauty. I really don't know how much better a guitar can get, but i could use some extra cash for the holidays.

Modifications (if any): Lundgren M7 pickups, sanded neck.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):OHSC, whammy bar, case candy and all tags.

Location (City,State or City,Country): San Diego, CA

International OK? : Only if you want to pay all expenses.

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me on here please.

References (eBay or other forum userid): My itrader here should be enough, but if you need more just let me know.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2650 ppg shipped or $2850 trade value. FIRM. You can't get a Viola Majesty 7 anywhere and not for a while from what i was told. I paid almost 3k for it, plus the $360 pickups and professional install and neck sand.
I would need some cash with a trade, unless its something incredible i will trade straight out for. I will not add any cash. I'm interested in only 7 strings, JP7's, 5150iii, axe fx or Kemper. Just let me know what you have I'm very easy to work with, also, i can send much more pics upon request. Thanks so much guys and let me know!

Pictures:
IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_5387.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Greenbrettiscool

Reaction score
Price Drop - $2500 shipped to you. Trade value still $2850ish. Cheapest anywhere.
Only bumping this for a little longer.

Latest posts

')