/FT Peavy 5150 II

broj15

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Peavy 5150 II
Modifications (if any):See below for details
Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A
Location (City,State or City,Country):Louisville, Ky
International OK? : Only with insurance or some other way to track it (at the buyers expense)
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Just pm me on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): take a look at my iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $600 shipped in the CONUS OR trade for a Fender Hot Rod Deville 410 (thats actually what I'd prefer to do)
Pictures: Will post pics later this afternoon

Mods/ condition: It looks as if the previous owner put small (and i mean the size of a pin head) black marks next to the numbers on the eq to mark his settings. I'm sure it could be taken off with some sort of solvent but i never bothered with it because it's hardly noticeable and doesn't really bother me. The tolex over all shows some signs of wear and has a few small tears/ nicks. Other than these cosmetic issues there is nothing wrong with the amp. I will be sure to document all cosmetic issues in the pics.

I'd really like to keep it but I'm moving into an apartment soon and I'm afraid I won't have room for this amp in my new living space plus I'm already gonna be moving my other gear and I'd rather not have to lug around this 60 lbs monster as well.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
Bump and price drop to $550 shipped

broj15

Reaction score
Bump. Did I mention it comes with Mesa tubes?