FT: Pedals for Rack Gear

• Thread starter grants
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

grants

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm trying to fill out my rack as much as possible as to make gigging and practicing less cumbersome. Currently I have a couple more spaces open in my rack and a few more pedals than I would like, so here's the idea:

I have a BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal that I would like to trade for a rack noise suppressor. Anyone willing? There is one 'defect' with the pedal. One of the pots is pulled out--this happens to be the pot that controls the reduction/mute feature. It is currently permanently fixed on reduction. I wouldn't imagine anyone using the mute button on this pedal anyhow, but for your information, this is the case. Trying to be honest.

The other pedal is your standard BOSS TU-2 Tuner. It looks and works fantastically. If anyone is willing to trade a rack tuner, let me know. I'll try to check PM's as much as possible, but I would rather prefer if willing offers were entertained in the thread itself (unless of course, that is against the rules).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')