/FT Pedals for sale: Xotic EP Booster & MXR Custom Comp

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
EDIT: Xotic EP Booster is sold!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: MXR Custom Comp compressor pedal. In 8/10 condition. There are some super tiny chips in a few different spots, but nothing major. Never used live, only in the studio. The pedal looks and works great.
Modifications (if any): None.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None. (Cables and power supply in picture NOT included)
Location (City,State or City,Country): Arizona, USA
International OK?: USA, lower 48 only please.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): 100% on ebay, and well known positive contributing member on the Andy Sneap forum for 8 years.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $100 firm, shipped. Also willing to trade (SEE TRADE LIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST)
Pictures: (More pictures available upon request)
IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

Trades I'd be interested in:
Fulltone O.C.D. pedal
MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive pedal
Dunlop Dime Crybaby from hell wah pedal
Dunlop rotovibe

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Xotic EP Booster is sold! ... MXR Custom Comp is still available!

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Bump! $90 shipped for the MXR Custom Comp. Lowest I can go on this.

If anyone is looking for a Keeley 4-knob compressor, I honestly think this is just as good sounding of a compressor as the Keeley (I've had both). Just like the Keeley 2-knob compressor, the "attack" and "trim" controls are located internally, so you can still achieve the same effect as the 2 or 4 knob Keeley. I've already sold my Keeley, and now I'm selling this.. I just never use a compressor pedal anymore with the music I play.

Here's the manual that shows this is essentially a 4-knob compressor, but just 2 of the controls are located internally:
http://www.jimdunlop.com/files/manuals/CSP202_manual.pdf

This pedal is also true bypass and won't color your sound.

')