FT: Project Ready RG7620 Neck

broj15

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

RG7620 Neck. Finish has been stripped from the headstock and sanded w/ 150 grit sand paper. Little bit of a rough spot on the first fret, right next to where the nut would be placed (purely cosmetic). Some mild wear on the first 3 frets on the treble side, but nothing noticeable. Truss rod is fully functional. A couple small nicks on the back of the neck. They could be sanded out if you wanted to, but there so small it wouldn't be worth the time IMO. No cracks on the back of the neck like you sometimes see on older ibanez necks (from over-tightening the screws holding the nut on the neck)

Modifications (if any): n/a
Accessories (hardshell case etc): n/a
Location (City,State or City,Country): IN, USA
International OK? : yes, if you cover shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm me on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): see feedback
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $130 shipped obo. Also willing to trade for an older 6 string MIJ RG (5xx, 7xx) preferably with a lo-pro. I have cash to put on top of it.
Pictures:

76202_zps1f10b1b8.jpg

76205_zps357eb95e.jpg

rgs_zps663fc99f.jpg

76203_zpsf5e43969.jpg

Just a few light nicks.
7620n_zps51e3d619.jpg

tried my best to get a good picture of the wear on the frets, but it's not even that noticeable in person unless you're inches away.
76204_zpsf36d08b3.jpg

wear on the first fret. Probably from a bit of overzealous sanding
7620_zps0d5cd984.jpg

I also have some rg7620 parts (lo pro trem, missing a couple of the string holder blocks IIRC, gotoh tuners, maybe a locking nut w/o pads/ screws, neck bolts/ bushings etc.) in a storage unit, but I won't be able to go get them until thursday to know for sure what i Have, but if you need anything send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I have them in hand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
bump.

Also have a lo pro 7 for sale as well. It's missing 3 string holder blocks and needs 1 string holder screw (sorry if those aren't the technical names) but the finish is in pretty good condition (not as much finish worn off/corrosion as you usually see on a bridge this old). Asking $100 + shipping PayPal gift.

broj15

Reaction score
Lo pro has been sold. Neck is still hanging around. Just acquired a Rg570 (friendly NGD inbound!) so I'm looking for str8 cash. Send me your offers.

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
I have a body + neck from an Ibanez RG5EX1 in Matte Grey if that tickles your fancy at all. I have the stock pickups they're just not installed, everything else got gutted for another guitar.

broj15

Reaction score
I have a body + neck from an Ibanez RG5EX1 in Matte Grey if that tickles your fancy at all. I have the stock pickups they're just not installed, everything else got gutted for another guitar.

not looking for trades at the moment. sorry.

Latest posts