/FT Schecter C7 Hellraiser NT

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2006 Schecter C7 Hellraiser NT. Set-thru neck, EMG-707 pickups. I recently had this guitar cleaned, polished, and professionally set up for intonation and action. It plays great! I'm just looking to get a FR version because I am a trem fan
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): Holmdel, NJ
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM or email me at rsearles35@aol.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): eBay: meti732
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $550 shipped obo or trade for a 7 with a trem.

This guitar is in almost MINT condition. The thing under the strings on the headstock is just a piece of felt I slid under the strings because I was getting some ringing from my amp. It can be removed in 2 seconds I just left it on while taking pictures. It has never been gigged, and like I said in the description it has just been completely set up. It's truly a great instrument. Shoot me some offers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Not much really. Inlays? lol The Hellraiser is only $100 more brand new than the blackjack. That is probably due to the better pickups

Reaction score
@Guitarman700 I'm not interested in any 6 strings. I'll consider 8s, but I'm mainly looking for a 7 to replace this with. Specifically a Loomis FR. I love the C7, but I just need the trem. The NT doesn't fit my playing style as well

Reaction score
no offers guys? I'm open to pretty much any 7 string and most 8s. Agiles, Ibanez, ESP/LTD, whatever! Shoot me some offers!