FS /FT Schecter KM7 MKIII

• Thread starter NoodleFace
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Schecter KM7 MKIII for sale/trade. Essentially mint condition - no scratches, no dings, no dents. The only cosmetic 'issue' is the finish is glossed where my picking hand's pinky rests. Unavoidable with this type of finish. This one had NO cosmetic/functional flaws from the factory that I can find anywhere on the guitar. Comes with a schecter HSC as well.

Modifications (if any): N/A

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
HSC and whatever case candy came with the guitar when I got it. Honestly haven't opened the case in awhile so I don't know what's in there

Location (City,State or City,Country): Somerset, MA
International OK? : Sure, but buyer is paying all associated shipping, taxes, and fees.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM/post here

References (eBay or other forum userid): I've done hundreds of trades between here, the old HCAF forum, and facebook groups (PM me if you need my actual name to verify).

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1000 + shipping/fees. I pack the guitar very well and don't charge extra for that. I get an exact quote and that's what you pay.

Alternatively, I'd be interested in an RGD3127 or other 7 strings with Floyds. I can do partial + cash on either end. Let me know what you got!

Pictures: My pics are on my phone, so incoming pictures in second post.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
1pnYSRQ.jpg

5AC2NTS.jpg

iKyFWs5.jpg

14xAfft.jpg

Latest posts

')