/FT Skervesen Raptor 6 "Ebonies"

• Thread starter Casper777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Casper777

Slow Player
Reaction score
Here it is... my great Skervesen Raptor 6 is finally for sale... Have had many new guitars this year, and have to make some room now. This one is too great to remain unplayed!! Your chance to get a fantastic Skervesen in no time!

Brief and accurate description:

Recieved in December 2013, Custom Skervesen Raptor 6. Condition is excellent. The only sign of wear is a light spot on the back of the neck, barely noticable. Hasn't been gigged, stayed at my home its whole life ;)

Guitar is currently strung for drop C tuning.

Find all pictures and full specs in the NGD thread below!

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/258308-ngd-awesome-skervesen-raptor-6-ebonies.html

Modifications:

Original pickups have been changed to Bare Knukle Alnico Warpigs! Those are really brutal in that guitar. Same finish than in the pictures, (aged nickel covers).

Accessories:

Come with the original hardshell case from Skervesen.

International: OK, sure! shipping for the buyer.

Reference: Casper7890 on ebay, 100% positive feedback

Price: EUR 1'850 with PayPal. Mostly looking to sell the guitar, but may be open to trades, mostly for .Strandberg* Bodens...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Casper777

Slow Player
Reaction score
Some offers but still here...

need cash but open for trades. A nice Strandberg Boden OS (ideally a Plini model) would be more than welcome!

Casper777

Slow Player
Reaction score
Some interesting offers so far... Bring yours to the table! :)
Boden OS, Suhr Pro, EBMM, Mayones Legend... Very open to trades...

Jmk338

Reaction score
Im currently looking at skervesens, and I'm selling my ATK1205 and RGD2127z (nazgul/sentient) to fund it. Any chance you'd be interested in either before I sold them?

Casper777

Slow Player
Reaction score
Ok... As we are reaching the 1000 views soon I will drop the price to EUR 1'700!!

Have to make some room... Lucky you...

Jaek-Chi

Reaction score
If i didn't have a guitar on it's way i'd be aaaaallllllll over this. Gorgeous guitar mate, Unfortunately all i have to offer for a swap would be a ESP MH1000NTSTB with a Bareknuckle Warpig in the Bridge + cash but i don't know that would be what your after.

Latest posts

')