/FT Strictly 7 solar 7 white with hsc

• Thread starter Gilbertsgotbrootz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbertsgotbrootz

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Its a Strictly 7 solar 7 white with a floyd rose , Bare knuckle aftermaths wired petrucci style , sperzel locking and a strictly hsc .
Modifications (if any): none I have only changed the strings once
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Yes it comes with hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Knoxville Tennessee
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): I have done tons of deals and sold a 3k guitar on ebay .. Pinevalleygiftsncollectibles feel free to pm me on there
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1875 shipped paypal'd I will consider trades on other guitars like bernie rico jr , mayones , and similar guitar absolutely no ibanez , no schecters or jackson .
Solar 7's have a long wait right now look how few people have them . It would cost you 2290 plus 125 for a case + the locking tuners 75.00 and a long time . Mine has a really nice flame maple neck and has a very very nice ebony board. I can send you as many pics as you want of the guitar . Its mint I have played it 15 times and still has the original strings on it that I am going to replace before shipping out . I feel that my price is very fair considering the fact that you could end up waiting 12 -14 months and mine is brand new and pretty sweet imo . I am only selling it to fund a m8m I have a few other guitars that might be going up for sale soon .
Pictures:
DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbertsgotbrootz

Reaction score
There is a slight chance I am interested in a trade but it would have to be something that really caught my eye . Its a 27.5 sorry grant no international :(

spaghettipomodoro

Reaction score
Does Canada count as international if we pay the extra shipping fees? ;3

flipswitch74

Reaction score
I have a warrior jdran custom 6-string with a flamed spalted maple top green to black burst, it has a madagascar ebony fretboard, with custom pickup covers, dimarzio nx2 pickups, I will put a link at the bottom to a pick of a similar one on warrior's website.Warrior Guitar - Dran Michael Check it out let me know what you would think about a trade. It is in new condition, and new it would sale for about 7k.

Gilbertsgotbrootz

Reaction score
Bump
Shipping to canada is like 130-150 depending where you are ( fedex) . So please consider that I am not going to ship it for 1800 or less and take a 200 hit between paypal and shipping .

Status
Not open for further replies.
')