FS /FT Suhr JM - Hotrodded

• Thread starter Nitrobattery
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobattery

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Suhr JM
Modifications (if any): Custom pickguard with Suhr rar nickel Aldrich pickups and series/parallel push/push switches
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Gig bag, case candy, spec sheet and original pickguard
Location (City,State or City,Country): Central NY
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): PM me
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1950
Pictures:

Letting go of my Suhr JM. It has been hotrodded with raw nickel Suhr Doug Aldrich pickups, a custom Suhr pickguard and the volume and tone controls are push/push pots to switch between series and parallel wiring. The volume and tone controls have also been moved to the traditional tone 1 and tone 2 positions to get the volume knob out of the way. 10"-14" compound radius neck, stainless steel frets, locking Suhr tuners and a recessed TP6 bridge. Like all Suhrs from the last several years, it's plek'd. It plays like a dream, but the Jazzmaster body shape just isn't for me. I'd love to trade it for the right Suhr Classic T, Suhr Classic S or Suhr Modern. $1,950 shipped in the continental USA.

ABQV5x.jpg

ABQQvk.jpg

Nitrobattery

Reaction score
Also, for anyone within a few hours of Central NY, I'd do $1,850 for an in person cash sale. I'd also really be game for a trade for a Suhr Classic T like this guy.

AyHcAQ.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobattery

Reaction score
Also, for anyone within a few hours of Central NY, I'd do $1,850 for an in person cash sale. I'd also really be game for a trade for a Suhr Classic T like this guy.

AyHcAQ.jpg

Nitrobattery

Reaction score
Bump

Just bought a Classic T, so no trades at this time. $1,800 cash sale, or $1,850 PayPal'd plus actual shipping from NY.