/FT Swineshead Warthog 7 Pickups (Carvin Sized) UK

littlemurph7976

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: A Set of Carvin sized Swineshead Warthog 7 pickups. I'll post a link to the site, but most of it doesnt seem to work, so nevermind, I dont know whats going on there. Theyre handmade in England, in a little village called Swineshead, hence the name.
Theyre great pickups, very versatile, clear and articulate, but not quite what Im looking for. Ive only had them for a bit less than a year, theyre in perfect condition and havent been used outside of my house really. Comes with plenty of lead on each, and with 4 conductor wire so you can wire 'em up in parallel/with coil taps/whatever.
This model was described as their equivalent of the SD JB, a sort of "Jack of All Trades" kind of pickup, certainatly better than the crappy Carvin stocks.
Im primarily hoping to sell, but if anything interesting is offered as a trade, Ill consider it. Im not looking for anything in particular.
Apologies if Ive forgotten anything, any questions, fire away, Im normally on here on a daily basis.

Modifications (if any):
None

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
None

Location (City,State or City,Country):
North East England, United Kingdom.

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
Via PM on here.

References (eBay or other forum userid):
Ive bought a few things on here, so there are a few people who could vouch for me, though this is my first sale. I have a few ratings in the iTrader thingy, I think. I dont have an eBay or Paypal account.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
120 pounds OBO for the pair.
Willing to ship internationally, but seller pays for shipping.

Pictures:
I havent taken them out of the guitar yet, but if anyone wants specific photos of them out of the guitar, then just ask :)
P1010691.jpg

P1010692.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

evil_chuck

Reaction score
Very interested!

I should be getting some cash next week, I'll let you know! :metal:

GTR0B

Reverse Headstock Whore
Reaction score
Wow dude.

Consider this a free bump.

I don't want the pickups. I want that damn guitar. What I'd do for a Koa DC727.

Latest posts

')