Fuck, i can´t believe myself...

• Thread starter MF_Kitten
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i´m having another depressed episode, and i´m resorting to chocolate and tea (2 bags of Earl Grey, 1 bag of camomile, add sugar...), as i was getting into a place where i started hitting myself... before this, i was so bummed out i actually just laid in my bed, feeling stunned, with like a chokey kind of feeling in my throat, like my brain wants me to cry...

so, the reason i can´t believe myself, is that i actually got so bad i opened a drawer, and thought about picking up the knife... i then kinda managed to throw myself out of it, and just slap myself around, and now i´m fearing for my own safety... so i´m hoping the tea will help, or else i might have to eat a fat dosage of taco as well... i´m going to a buddy´s place in a little while, so hopefully some company and some bailey´s will help :p

also, like in my previous episode, i´m browsing agile baritones and stuff :p

seems to help me... and also, i love documentaries! i´ve been watching documentaries like a bitch lately, makes me feel good :p

and don´t worry, i´ll never commit suicide, or start cutting myself, that´s some lame emo shit! :squint:

at the worst, i´ll think about it very much :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ruins

Reaction score
in moments besides going to friends for me it was helpfull to describe that crap out of my self on guitar in some very depressed and evil mood song which kept my mind actually away from the thoughts because he was busy creating something.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i find myself uncreative and unable to make anything when depressed, actually... the tea seems to help though, makes me feel better :)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
go see your doctor about it perhaps.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Improve sleep patterns, improve diet, increase exercise, reduce stress, increase exposure to sunlight and reduce drug intakes (if any) and you should be fine. :)

A lot of people (medical professionals in particular :nono:) neglect the ridiculously simple things... The "just take these pills and come back to me in a few weeks" bullshit springs to mind. Try seeing a dietitian and joining a gym. :)

Hope you get better, man! :wavey:

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
I just went through a bad bit of depression. I've been eating better, exercising, and I've been feeling much better lately.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i find myself unable to eat, kind of... i lose my apetite, and i get queasy, and risk throwing up if i try to eat then, so i eat as much as possible while i´m hungry, so i don´t, well, starve :p

i also feel terribly fatigued, and my energy is just drained to fuck... so it´s not easy getting up to do something, but i´ll go for a walk now, since i´m going to my buddy´s place...

and no drugs here, so that´s not a factor, i don´t smoke either. i drink like once a month maximum, usually just every second or third month...

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Improve sleep patterns, improve diet, increase exercise, reduce stress, increase exposure to sunlight and reduce drug intakes (if any) and you should be fine. :)

A lot of people (medical professionals in particular :nono:) neglect the ridiculously simple things... The "just take these pills and come back to me in a few weeks" bullshit springs to mind. Try seeing a dietitian and joining a gym. :)

Hope you get better, man! :wavey:

QFT. :agreed:

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
:agreed:. Other than that, try to hang out with your friends. The best medicine for depression in my opinion.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
You need to make some baby steps. It's hard but like building guitar chops it snowballs and before you know it you're feeling on top of the world! :D

(cheesy as fuck, I know...)

Ruins

Reaction score
i find myself unable to eat, kind of... i lose my apetite, and i get queasy, and risk throwing up if i try to eat then, so i eat as much as possible while i´m hungry, so i don´t, well, starve :p

i also feel terribly fatigued, and my energy is just drained to fuck... so it´s not easy getting up to do something, but i´ll go for a walk now, since i´m going to my buddy´s place...

and no drugs here, so that´s not a factor, i don´t smoke either. i drink like once a month maximum, usually just every second or third month...
sounds to me like everything Zerosignal recommended needs to be done by you.
i have been in your situation and i can say based on my own experience it works.

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude just get something that you will do.....practice hard......for putting all shit out of your mind

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude just get something that you will do.....practice hard......for putting all shit out of your mind

In fairness this sounds like a situation that I would recommend Maslow's hierarchy of needs comes into play. You have to sort out your basic, essential needs like food and health before you can attempt your artistic needs.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
yeah, i really should try to do something about it... i´ll start slow, and i´ll add up more exercise as my appetite (hopefully!) returns...

my buddy cheered me up alot, and he´s got the exact same problems as me, so i can talk to him about it, he seems to understand very well...

and he cheered me up alot by talking about how he got plastered last night, and woke up completely nude next to a girl he didn´t know :p

and the best part was when he told me about him waking up in the middle of the night because the girl farted in her sleep... LOUDLY, like three times haha! :p

like... the unknown girl (who he fucked, yet doesen´t remember) FARTED... so hard, in fact, that he WOKE UP! :lol:

anyways, i´ll try to eat sensibly and exercise. i hate exercise though, but i´ll do it :p

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
TMI! lol

exercise is good for you :squint:

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Exercise releases endorphins thereby making you feel pretty damn good. :agreed:

')