Fuck the economy KxK Sii-7 short run

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
What's the down payment? And when is the last day to send one in? Would you put in BKPs if we sent them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
What's the down payment? And when is the last day to send one in? Would you put in BKPs if we sent them?

I imagine. Rob has allowed so in the past. I believe his general rule is send in your own pickups unless they suck. Rob doesn't like to install shitty pickups on his guitars. And BKPs are certainly not shitty pickups. :lol:

whosdealin

Reaction score
Noodles are you taking orders for these? I sent you a pm and havent heard back. I might be interested in picking one up.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
Noodles are you taking orders for these? I sent you a pm and havent heard back. I might be interested in picking one up.

you'd be better off emailing him. He prefers to keep everything in one place. Also he is very busy. He can't instantly respond to everything.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Keep this as a permanent run, I'll be able to afford one by 2011

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Every step along the way of planning out the guitar Rob has been an absolute star. I can't even recall how many emails we've sent back and forth ironing out the details. Even on these special runs he takes utmost care to make sure you get the guitar you want. Kudos to the man there's not many out there that care for the art like he does. :yesway:

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
The trigger has been pulled. Fortunately, no granny donkey punch required.

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
It's still posted on the KXK site. PM Dave Evans, he'll let you know. It's a hell of a deal.